Wanted Part 3 (ending)

Enjoy :) tw: talks about past rape/sexual assault

Cy'ra rolled her eyes. She sat in her chair, slouched, her chin resting on her hand.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, Katherine. It only happened that one that. Your mother is a bully, I tell you."

Catra was learning so much about her moms and culture. The queens were more than willing to spend as much time with Catra, enthralling her with stories of her own early childhood and their own lives previous to her even being a thought. Cy'ra was very similar to her. Strongly opinionated, brash, in love with women, tends to be a loner. However, Katherine was more level-headed, patient, and apparently, quite the romantic type as well.

Catra was once again, in the royal palace of D'riluth, having lunch with her moms, Melog and Adora accompanying her. She had come to talk to her parents more about her life in the Horde. However, Katherine was all too thrilled to tell embarrassing stories of when she and Cy'ra first met. It pushed the conversation off track, but Catra wasn't complaining.

Catra smiled, amused. She looked down at her nearly untouched plate of food. Poking at the piece of meat on her plate, she let her mind wander. Ever since she'd opened up to her moms about her past after the raid on Halfmoon, Catra had been getting regular nightmares of things she'd rather not think about. That hadn't happened in a few months, so Adora was immediately worried. However, even she had no idea about what these nightmares entailed.

Catra was hoping to finally talk to Adora about them before talking to her moms. Glancing up at her girlfriend across the table, Catra saw Adora listening to Katherine talk, clearly enjoying herself. It made Catra hesitant on bringing up the nightmares all of a sudden, during such a happy moment. Deep down, Catra knew Adora wouldn't mind the change of subject, but it still made the young magicat nervous.

Catra folded her arms on the table, happy to just sit and stare at her unfinished meal. Her appetite was nonexistent anyway.

"Honey?"

Catra lifted her head. The other three members at the table were looking at her.

"What's wrong?" Cy'ra asked, frowning.

Catra looked off to the side.

"I Uh- well... um... it's just... I just-"

She shook her head, forcing a laugh.

"Nothing. Just getting lost in my head, I guess. Just been tired lately."

She shrugged, dismissively. That didn't seem to  make it better. Adora immediately looked concerned, but understanding.

"Is it... you know...?"

Catra nodded meekly.

"Yeah. Um... actually... I wanted to..."

Catra had to force it out of herself now. Otherwise, she'd never tell anyone. Catra sighed, suddenly becoming nervous.

"Um... I want to talk to you about the nightmares first. Alone. It's sort of important, I think."

Catra looked at her moms to see their reactions.

"I want to tell you guys right after. There's something that I left out last time I talked about my life in the Horde that I want to tell you two, but... I need to tell Adora first. She doesn't know either and..."