A real princess

Enjoy :)

Glimmer yawned, sinking into her seat at the head of the table.

"Ok, Entrapta. What's up?"

It was way too late for this. Entrapta had barged into each of their bedrooms, at a crazy hour of that night, and demanded that they all come gather in the meeting room. She'd claimed it was important and good news. However, that didn't mean everyone else was happy about it.

Glimmer, Bow, and Adora were wide awake, but cranky, sitting in their usual spots at the table. Catra had to be carried, refusing to move from her bed herself. She was dozing off once again on Adora's lap, her eyelids dropping.

Entrapta and Hordak were standing in front of the four, Entrapta holding a piece of tech.

"This better be good." Bow grumbled, leaning his cheek on his hand.

Adora yawned loudly, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Entrapta, just tell us what this is about." She whined.

Entrapta perked up. She pressed a button or whatever, and a hologram was displayed. This grabbed everyone's attention. Well, everyone who was coherent.

"I discovered something. There is a magical source in our solar system that we hadn't been able to detect before She-ra restored magic to this planet. It seems as though this sister planet can only be detected my the magical forces that power them."

The hologram showed the vast universe surrounding Etheria. The different planets that inhabited the universe. Krytis was one of them.

"Hey, look buddy."

Catra seemed to come to life. She slowly lifted her head off of Adora's shoulder, blinking up at the colorful images. She giggled sleepily.

"It's Melog's planet." She pointed out to no one in particular. "So, what about the universe? I wasn't paying attention."

"If you look here." Entrapta went on, zooming in on a certain planet on the far opposite side of their solar system. "We haven't seen this one before."

Glimmer examined that glowing sphere.

"Do you know what it's called?" She asked

Entrapta nodded excitedly.

"Eternia."

That simple word seemed to rock the atmosphere. Catra shot up, wide awake, eyes wide.

"What?!"

All eyes fell onto Adora, who had a rather confused look on her face. She didn't say anything at first, staring at Entrapta like she hadn't just said that.

"Babe." Catra spoke up, worried about how Adora would react. "Did you hear what she said?"

Adora looked at her girlfriend, with a neutral expression.

"Yeah. I heard." She said, her words soft as a whisper. "Eternia."

Noticing Adora's behavior, Glimmer turned to Entrapta.

"How do you know it's really Eternia?" She asked, not wanting to get anyone's hopes up.

Hordak cleared his throat, gaining their attention.

"I would know it anywhere." He stated. "After all, I did find Adora myself when she came through a portal into Etheria."

They all knew the story. It wasn't a secret of where Adora came from. Hordak had told her himself that she'd been sent to Etheria by her parents, in order to protect her from the Horde raid that had been happening at the time. Hordak, never having been to Eternia himself, couldn't say whether or not Eternia had been destroyed by Horde Prime or not. Adora had come to terms with no knowing. She didn't remember her home planet, so she didn't feel like she was missing out on anything.