Flufftober day 10: pillow fight

Enjoy :)

"What? I'm serious. I'm very sure that magical horses poop glitter!"

Catra couldn't help but stare at Adora. Her eyes were narrowed, mouth slightly ajar. She didn't know how to react to that level of stupid. Catra took a moment to close her eyes and take a deep breath. Opening her eyes again, she decided to amuse her girlfriend.

"What makes you sure about that?" She asked.

Adora shrugged. "Swift Wind said so."

Catra blinked. Of course he did. Oh naive Adora.

"Adora." She said, her voice even. "Have you ever seen Swift Wind take a shit?"

Adora's brows furrowed, a contemplative look on her face.

"No. That's gross."

Catra nodded slowly, behaving as if trying to reason with a toddler.

"I agree that's it's gross. However, if you've never seen the damn horse shit, how do you know he's telling the truth about shitting glitter?"

Adora huffed. "Because I trust Swiftie. Why would he lie to me?"

Catra was starting to wonder if Adora hit her head recently. Maybe falling off of that skiff all those years ago did some real damage. Catra sighed heavily. She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"We are talking about the same type of glitter, right?" She asked, to make sure she herself wasn't going insane. "The sparkly, shiny stuff that gets everywhere and reminds me of Queen Glitter herself?"

Adora snorted and nodded.

"Yeah. The only kind of glitter there is." She confirmed.

Catra slowly nodded. "Okay, so..."

Catra sat there, trying to piece together how she wanted to say her next thing. Finding the words, she spoke again.

"Ok, so we're going to be using some reasoning, alright?"

Adora rolled her eyes. "Sure."

Catra gave a forced smile.

"What is glitter?" She asked.

Adora wasn't impressed.

"A thing used to make things sparkly." She replied.

Catra sarcastically clapped her hands.

"Good job. Now, is glitter edible?"

Adora made an unsure face.

"No."

Catra clapped again.

"Correct again. Why is it not edible?"

Adora had to think about that for a second.

"Because, it's made of non-edible material."

Catra nodded. "Three in a row. Smart girl." She sarcastically praised. "Now for the million point question. Where does the non-edible material come from?"

"From the factory where the product was made." Adora said. "Catra, why are you being like-"

She paused, her eyebrows scrunched up. Catra knew that as her processing face. She waited, resting her chin on her hand, a smile on her face. Finally, Adora looked at her.

"Ohhh."

Catra nodded.

"Yeah. Oh. You look like you've realized something there, princess. Care to share your discovery?"

Adora scowled, her cheeks reddening.

"Shut up."

Catra couldn't stop herself from cackling. She tossed her head back, loudly laughing.

"You're so stupid!" She crowed, almost doubling over.

Adora crossed her arms, huffing. When Catra didn't stop, she grabbed one of the pillows on the bed they were sitting on. Taking the pillow, she whacked Catra in the face with it. Catra flew back, the force of the blow knocking her over. That gave Adora a satisfying feeling. She smirked.

"No one likes a smartass."

Catra blinked, snapping out of the shock. She sat up, grabbing a pillow. She smacked Adora back with it. Adora readied to retaliate. Catra sprung out of the bed, and on her feet, Adora chasing her. The couple ran around, laughing and giggling, exchanging blows with their pillow weapons. They kept at it until they grew tired and lightly panting in exertion.

The pair flopped back onto the bed, giggling.

"Wait til Glitter and Arrow hear about this." Catra teased.

Adora rolled her eyes.

"You're never going to let me live this down, are you?"

Catra smirked at her. Her tail tickled the blonde's arm.

"Nope."

So yeah! Lemme know your thoughts. It's short but sweet, I think :)