Aggressive love

Enjoy :) I just really enjoy writing Catra-centered fics! Hope y'all had a good holiday :)

Catra wasn't the best at showing that she cared about someone. It probably had something to do with not being shown affection as a child from anyone but Adora. At times, her affection came off as angry and sometimes chaotic good. She's trying her best. Everyone else just needs to fucking listen to her.
——————————

Glimmer was not sick. Queens don't get sick. Said queen was sitting at her desk, pouring over her work. She looked agitated and sluggish. Bow was sitting nearby, reading through a stack of documents. He'd occasionally glance up at his girlfriend, clearly worried.

"Glim-"

"Not happening, Bow." Glimmer cut him off, stubbornly. "I'm fine."

"No, you're not."

Silence. Bow sighed deeply. He was used to Glimmer's inability to accept weakness, especially since she became Queen. Dammit, it was irritating. She'd been feeling ill the past few days, but continuously ignored it, keeping busy with work and hiding it from everyone else.

She'd been in her office most days, pouring over paperwork. That usually kept people from trying to talk to her.

However, Bow knew Glimmer better than anyone. Sitting there, watching her needlessly suffering, pained him. However, the young ruler refused to listen.

But there was someone she would listen to.

Bow stood up from his chair.

"I didn't want it to have to come to this." He sighed, getting Glimmer's attention. "But you leave me no choice."

Glimmer raised a brow, watching Bow leave the room. When he was gone, she rolled her eyes and went back to her work.

Not much time had past when the door to her office slammed open, scaring Glimmer nearly out of her skin. Looking at the door, she saw Catra standing there. She didn't look happy. Glimmer gave Bow an unimpressed look. The man shrugged, then crossed his arms.

"I had to." He defended himself.

Catra walked up to Glimmer's desk. She stood there, glaring at Glimmer, silent as night. Glimmer slightly wilted under the intense gaze.

"What?"

Catra slammed her hands on the desk.

"Don't 'what' me." Catra snapped. "You're sick. What the actual fuck do you think you're doing here?"

Glimmer groaned.

"I'm fine."

"Liar." Catra argued. "You're gonna get your ass in bed right now, or so help me, I will kill Adora and burn this place to the ground. I'll make you soup or whatever, but fucking go to bed, Sparkles."

Glimmer looked back at the papers on her desk. Faster than she can blink, thru were swiped off the desk. Glimmer's head shot up. Catra had them in her hand, eyes narrowed.

"Hey!" Glimmer exclaimed, reaching a hand out. "Give them back."

"No. Go to bed." Catra commanded. "This can wait. I will not have you dying on the job. Now shut the fuck up and go to sleep. I will hide these if need be. I don't care."

Glimmer crossed her arms. Catra growled, agitated.

"GO TO SLEEP!" She shouted.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"I'M FINE!"

"LIKE SHIT YOU ARE. YOU'RE GOING TO BED AND RESTING, SO HELP ME GODS ABOVE AND BELOW. DON'T MAKE ME PEE ON YOUR STUFF! I WILL HIDE BOW AND MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL UNTIL YOU DO! DON'T TEST ME, BITCH!"