Chapter 3

Gulf's POV

I woke up with his arms wrapped around me. Mew gives me a warm feeling. I am not in love with him. I can't. There is no way.

I know my family has a hint that I am gay but they are not opening that topic up. I can always hear them saying bad things about the same-gender couple. As if they intentionally want me to hear it. They won't allow it.

I have a smart brother who is now married to a girl he doesn't love. I know he is gay too but he chose to follow my parents' orders and that is what I am planning to do too.

I stare at Mew's face. His face is perfectly sculpted. His beautiful eyes, with a pointed nose, kissable lips, and very fair skin. His body is well toned too.

"Good morning." His eyes were still closed.

"Get up if you are awake. I want to go home." I want to stop calling him for sex every night but I can't control my urges with him. I admit that he is too hot, that even my friends are drooling for him. I repeat I am not in love with him. I just want his touch. He made me feel wanted all the time. The feeling that I have never experienced with others. He gives me attention that I am longing.

"Breakfast? It will be a long drive." He asked me.

"I am full. Eat if you want to, I can have you as my breakfast on our way." I flirted.

"I am talking about real food. Let me just grab some food. Wait here."
Mew will be a perfect boyfriend. How lucky can his partner be?

If there's a way for me to fall in love with a girl, I'll gladly do it. I want to be straight. I want to have a relationship that I can proudly show to everyone.

He came back with a lunchbox set. I just grabbed some bite and took a shower after.

Mew followed me in the shower but I just ignored him. I am not in the mood.

I looked at him while he is wearing his clothes. He looks good and can carry it well.

"Ready?" He grabbed my bags and went to the parking lot first to get the car.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

I am thinking of ways how to ask my parents to be out freely.

I didn't bother answering him.

I felt his hand on my thigh. "You can always talk to me."

"What if I introduce a boyfriend to my parents? Will they be shocked? How do you think will they react to this?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Mew asked.

"I can always get one." His face turned serious and returned his focus on the road.

"Why do you need to have a boyfriend to admit to them that you are gay? Just say it to them directly."

Mew has a point.

My parents are unlike others. They just care about money. They never care about their children's happiness. To be a part of this family, we should abide by all the rules. Some of my friends say I am lucky to be born rich. I cannot agree with them. I am not rich, my parents are.

I got bored so I reached for his crotch.

He looked at me confused by my action. "I am bored."

He smiled sweetly. This is what I want with Mew he never rejects me...

"Just be quick, we will be passing a tollgate in 20 minutes."

I started sucking him. Mew is so huge and has a body of a model. I wonder why he is just working as our family driver. He can earn more using his looks.

"Why did you stop? What are you thinking?" He asked me.

"How long are you going to stay as our driver?"

"Why? Do you want me to leave now?" His other hand reached for my face.

"I don't want it." I feel comfortable when I am with him. He is the only person inside our house that gives me comfort.

"Then, I'll stay." He answered.

Do not fall for him, Gulf.
It will just be more complicated.
Aside from me being gay, my parents will be angrier once I'll be in a relationship with our driver. If they decided to disown me, I don't think Mew can provide me the lavish style that I am used to.

I just continued giving him a blowjob. He is holding my head, pushing me for a deepthroat experience.

"Stop it, hon. I cannot breathe." He let go.

"Why don't you just take a nap? I'll wake you up when we are close." Mew suggested.

"Are you bothered with what I am doing?"

"It's not that. You just seem tired." Well, I am really tired but I really enjoyed doing this with him.

I fixed his pants and buckled his belt again.

I just checked my Instagram feeds. I envied my friends who can post relationship goals on their feed. I can only post my picture with Fai.
I remembered I was in junior high school back then when I posted a picture with my gay friends along with other girls and got slapped when I got home. Why? Because Fai got into an accident at that time and my parents blamed me for not taking care of my fiance. They are worried about how will Fai's parents react to that. But her parents didn't blame me at all, it's just my parents who went crazy about that.

I hate my life. I hate being Gulf. I hate being born to this family.

I am at a point in my life now that if there's some rich guy who asks me to live with him, I'll gladly accept it.

I checked my fanarts. I hide this talent of mine using a different name. I received lots of messages saying how good I am and they love my works so much.

I let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you okay?"

"Just drive, Mew."

When we reached the mansion, I went straight to my room and sleep because we have a trip later with Fai.

I woke up around 5 PM feeling starving. I decided to grab some bites. I was heading to the kitchen when I heard Mew and Ja laughing.

"Sir, you want muffins?" Ja offered.

I looked at Mew smiling while eating.

"Who made that?"

"I made it, sir," Aira answered. No wonder  Mew looks happy. "You want to try, sir?"

Definitely not. "No, thanks."
"Mew, prepare already. We are leaving in a few minutes."

I just ate my early dinner. When I returned to the kitchen, I saw a tray of her muffins. I flipped it to the floor because why not.

"Oh, what happened here, sir?" That girl asked.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it." I faked a frown at this flirt.

"It's fine, sir. I can just make another batch. The drivers love my muffins."

Let's see.

"Just focus on cleaning the stock room. I want it clean."

"But.." She wasn't able to finish what she is saying.

"What now, Aira?"

"Yes, I will sir." She should stop flirting with the drivers especially with Mew using her muffin.

"After the stock room, clean the room besides mine."
~~~~~

"Why are you not talking?" Mew asked when we were in the car already. We are driving to Fai's house to pick her up. Her real boyfriend will just follow us there.

"Did you say that you like her already?"

"Like who?"

"Aira. You like her, right?"

"I don't like her. I like someone else."