Chapter 13

⚠️ 🙅‍♀️ 🔞 ✍🍑🥒

Gulf's POV

"Hush now...I am here...we will fix this." He said and I cried even harder.
His voice, I missed it so much. I missed everything about him.

We can't go back to what we were before. I chose to marry Fai and it's for the better.

He kissed me roughly. I tried to push him but my fucking body is betraying me. I want to be kissed more and to be fucked by my love. "Open, hon. Please kiss me back and tell me you love me." He said while trying to invade my mouth.

I want him right now.
"You owe me this one. You are still my best sex buddy don't worry. I had to ask Andrew to leave earlier so I missed the chance to be fucked."
I am not lying. He is my boyfriend for two weeks and I am planning to give in to him tonight but Mew just appeared out of the blue.

"I want to be your boyfriend, your only one, Gulf. Let's fix this okay? I am going crazy."
I wanna hug Mew and tell him to take me anywhere he wants. This marriage is Fai's ticket to freedom too. She knows I can never fall in love with her. There is no way.

"Have sex with me and I'll decide."
I missed Mew so much. It's been a year since I was left untouched. Actually, I am planning to allow Andrew tonight but Mew happened.
He was standing still. "Have sex with me like before." I caressed his chest.
"Uhmmm. You are here because you want me, right?" I kneel before him.
I unbuckled his belt. He closed his eyes. I know I have this effect on him.

"I want a serious relationship with you, Gulf." He uttered.

I pushed down his pants and slid my hand inside his shirt and caressed his chiseled chest and well-toned abs.
I kissed his dick while he is still wearing his brief.

"Just fuck me, Mew! That's all I need for now. To be fucked. I am damn lonely for a year. You never tried to visit me and ask if how I am doing. I lost hope about us. You don't know how lonely I was." I cried in front of my ex-boyfriend. I wish I knew how to correct my past. I could have just come to him when he asked and hid somewhere.

"Hush, honey, I am here. I'll never leave you anymore."

"Love me, Mew."
He cupped my cheeks and kissed me intensely.

"Tell me you are not sleeping in the same room with Fai. Tell me you never touched anyone." Mew pleaded. "Tell me."

"I kissed Andrew many times I lose count."

He kissed me more hungrily. He was being rough to me. He pinned me down to my bed. "I am going to make love with you in this master's bedroom."

"Do it." I pushed down my shorts. "Suck me."

Mew did his job and gave me a mind-blowing dick-sucking of my life. He lifted me and turned me on fours. He spat on my hole and rubbed it.
With no warning, he pushed it and dipped his angry rod inside me. He is drilling me with his dick. It started nice and slow but he moved a bit faster and breathe heavier.
"You are so tight, hon. It feels like I am being squeezed inside. Ughhh... Shit! Don't make me cum easily. Please don't move." He is pinning me to my bed while holding my left hand. He lowered to me and sucked my skin on the back. He is leaving marks on it, making sure that I won't let anyone see me naked.

"Nice and slow," I ordered.
"There, don't stop, honey. Fuck me!!! Damn." I don't know what position I want to do right now. He is driving me crazy with his touch.

"I want you to sit on my dick. Ride me  until you realize that I am the only one who can make this to you." Mew told me. His eyes are full of lust.

I carefully positioned myself on top of him. I gently inserted his dick and sat on it.
"Oh my fucking god! Uhhhhh...
Touch me! Touch me please!"

He didn't obey.

He was just lying on his back while his eyes are fixated on my hardened cock moving as I go up and down to his crotch.

"Touch me, please!" I begged.

I don't know where to turn my head. My lips are bleeding already. I keep biting it. He is too deep inside me. He is hitting my prostate and it's making me feel so fucking good. I moved in a circular motion, then up and down alternately.

Mew is not doing anything.

Come on! What does he want?

I want his fucking warm hand to caressed me lovingly.

"Cum." He ordered.

"Help me! Touch my fucking dick! Suck it like your life depends on it... Like before." I pulled out his dick from my hole. "Suck it."
I asked him.

"Tell me you love me, Gulf," Mew told me.

"Why do you need to hear it in the middle of our sex?"

"To you, it's just sex. To me, this is telling how much we love each other. Tell me you love me."
I love Mew so much. I may not say it to him as many times as he said it to me but I fucking love him so damn much. Forget the past, I just want to run away from my bullshit past and my fucked up decision in life. I am nothing but a loser without Mew.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He hugged me then kissed me the way I wanted. His hands are caressing me in different spots it can reach. I am straddling him while his back is pinned to the headboard. He touched my craving dick. It was craving for Mew's loving touch.

"Uhhhhh, hon... Yes! Stroke it!" His hand is stroking my member with the same rhythm as my thrust. I moved faster on his stiffened dick. It was huge and lengthy and my hole is so stuffed with it.

"Love it?" He asked.

I am trying to catch my breath. He lifted me and positioned me on the dresser. Fai will kill me if I break any of her perfume collection. I was sitting while Mew is standing before me, licking my neck down to my chest while his other hand is caressing my bum. He slid his three fingers while his lips are busy on my chest. His lips finally made their stop to my erection. He licked the tip and sucked it whole.
I just grabbed into his hair for support. It was covered with Mew's saliva.

"Turn around, honey." He put me down and turned me to face the huge mirror. He was behind me licking my back, tracing my spine, finding its way to my hole.

He grabbed my waist while my arms are rested on the white wooden dresser. "Look at the mirror, hon. I want you to see how I pound your ass."

The thrust was fast and hard. I can see in the mirror how sexy is Mew's reaction every time he thrust his dick inside me. "Fuck!" His eyes were closed while he is doing me.
"Move, hon."

All I can do is scream for pleasure. My moans are echoing the room.

"I am going to cum, please...uhhhh...faster, hon. Uhhhhh...
Shit"

That was so good. My knees are trembling.

"Done?" he asked. I just clutched into his arms and nodded. "My turn then."

Fuck! He leaned his back against the wall and let me kneel before him.  I stroked his lengthy dick and sucked it.
He grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper. "Uhhh, shit! Yes! Fuck!"

I coughed.

"Sorry, are you okay?" My face is wet with my saliva and his cum combined.

"Yes," I answered.

He cupped my cheeks and licked my lips clean. "I love you, Gulf. I will stay wherever you are."

We are now lying in the bed naked.

It was too tiring.

Mew spooned me and I felt his shaft hardened again on my ass.
"I want more." He slid it in. It entered easily because my hole is still soft.
He didn't move. He just soaked it inside.

"Mew, I mean hon, stay here tonight. Will you?"