Chapter 15

Let me put a warning now. hahaha
⚠️ 🙅‍♀️ 🔞

Mew's POV

"Hon, follow me five minutes after." He returned to the living room with Fai.

Gulf tastes so sweet. I can't imagine anyone touching him like this. I licked my lips again. I am so damn obsessed with my Gulf.

He was laughing with Fai when I returned. I immediately grabbed his waist and buried my face on his neck.
Fai wouldn't care, right?

"Stop." Gulf glared at me.
I've been missing him for a year. I want his touch, his lips, the way he screams my name in bed. I miss everything about Gulf. And now we are back in each other arms, I am not gonna give him away so quickly. He is mine, he is my Baby G.

I can feel my dick standing proud for my baby. I grabbed his hand and put it on my crotch. I remember how Gulf calls me in the middle of the night before asking me to fuck him. I know how horny Gulf and sensitive he is when I touch him. He is literally sitting on my lap now.  Fai is still busy on his phone while watching a movie.

"My boyfriend is calling. Can I go back to ou room now, dear?" She is asking permission from Gulf. Just go away. I know she is being kind to me but I can't stop myself from hating her.

"Don't let him wait. Don't worry, I'll clean the mess. Sleep early." Gulf told her. She immediately climbed upstairs.

"Stop acting sweet to her." I gritted my teeth.

"You are so naughty." He faced me now. He is straddling me. His finger runs to my cheeks, down to my neck, and to my chest. He kissed me like there's no tomorrow. "Can you still cum for me?" Is he challenging me?

"Of course, I can. I have a limited load for you." I pushed his face down to my proud member. "Suck me, baby. I'll make you full."
Damn! I am in love with Gulf for years. I want him all by myself.

He is looking at me while sucking me. I am now sitting on the couch while he is kneeling on the floor worshipping my cock. My pre-cum is dripping and Gulf is fucking playing with the tip using his tongue.
"Hon, I can't wait for you to fill my hole. This is yours. I am yours, Mew."
He is horny. I know he is when he is starting to talk dirty. I saw him reaching for his hole and trying to put his fingers inside while he is giving me head.

"Don't, baby. Don't do that. Only my dick is allowed to enter your ass. That is my hole. Only made for my dick." I pulled him up and sucked his lips. My tongue traveled inside his mouth. Gulf tastes so good. He is so perfect for me.

I jerked off in front of him. He was staring at me while I stroke my long rod.
"Baby, what do you want to do with this?" Gulf's eyes are focused on what I am doing. I know he wants to taste it. I know how hot Gulf is for my dick.

He kissed me.
"I want to hear it, baby. I want words." his fingers traveled to his hole again.

"I told you that's my hole. Exclusive for whose use, baby?" I wanna fuck him so bad. He is just looking at me begging to be touched.
"Baby! Words!!!!"

"For you only, Mew. For your use only. I wanna ride your dick. Please let me." He begged.

"Ride me then. All yours to explore." He took off his shorts fully and just left with his shirt on. His movement is so needy. He spits on his palm and rubs it on his hole. He took my shirt off and sucked my nipples like a baby.

"Honey, touch me." I put my three fingers inside him while he keeps latching on me.

"Do you want my dick inside you?"

"Please."

"Say it, baby. What do you want?"

"I want your dick inside me, please."

He is so charming. "Good boy." The movie is still on. Fai won't hear how crazy Gulf is for my dick.

"Honey! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"
He grinds on my lap. He is moving up and down on my dick. Damn! I think my dick is so swollen for him. I can feel his prostate being hit by my angry dick. "Ugh... Mew... Fuck...shit... I want more. Fill me... Yes, honey!" He was so loud. I turned the TV off.

"Scream for me again." I want Fai to hear it. I want her to know how crazy Gulf is for me. I want her to know that I am the only one who can pleasure Gulf like this...That I am the only one who satisfies his needs.

"Honey..." He whispered. He buried his face to my neck. "Fai will hear us."

"Exactly." I flipped him to the couch. His back laid flatly while I spread his legs wider and pound his ass rougher.
"You want this, baby?" I slammed harder. I want him to scream out of pleasure. "Do you want this?"
He is biting his lips so hard.
"What are you doing to your precious lips? This is mine too. Everything in you is mine."

"Hon, let's move to the room." He pleaded.

I latched on his nipples.
"We'll transfer later too, don't worry."

"Hon!" I stopped moving. He keeps raising his hips to chase my dick.
"Do me again, please."

I put it in again. "Damn, baby. This feels so good. It is so warm inside you. I won't be tired of filling your sweet hole with my load. I'll gonna release everything inside you again and again. You are mine." I jerked him off. His hole is so red now. I love looking at how my dicks enters in and out of his ass. It is so satisfying to watch.
"Ahhhh, damn Gulf. You are making me cum again. I want to fuck you from behind." He immediately dropped to his knees.

"Cum for me, hon. Inside me. I want every drop inside my hole." Damn! I am holding it in.  He is welcoming every thrust. He leaned on my chest while I am still inside him from behind.

"Kiss me, Mew." I gave him what he wants and kissed him. So delicious.
I don't wanna stop. It feels so good.

"Ughhhhm... Baby... Fuck... I am cumming. Stay there!"

Panting heavily, we sucked each other's tongues again.

His ass is steadied waiting for my load. "Yes, honey. Cum inside me."
I exploded inside him.

We heard footsteps from the stairs so Gulf panicked and put his shorts on. He put his brief inside his pocket. I casually wear my shirt. I don't care actually if she sees us. What I won't like is if she sees Gulf's body.

"Oh, you're done with the movie?" She asked.  I know she can sense what we have done here in the living room.

"Yeah."

"See you tomorrow. Good night. Dear, I'll leave around 8. I won't wake you up." She said to Gulf.

"Good night, Fai," Gulf replied.

I walked ahead of him.
The bed is so small for us.
"Sleep well, Mew."

"Where are you going?"

"I'll sleep in our room. We won't fit in the bed."

No way!

"Sleep on top of me, I don't mind. But you need to sleep here, Gulf. I am serious." I pulled him to the bed.

"Let me shower first. I feel sticky."

"Do you want me to shower with you?" I offered.

"No, I am serious. Enough for today."

"Okay." I smiled at him. How beautiful?! He is mine.

He returned to the bed after the shower. He smells so addicting. I snuggled to him.

"Mew, why are you fucking naked again?" He gritted his teeth.

"Easy. I won't do it. But...." I put lube on my dick. "Let me just soak it inside you again."

"Honey, that's the same as fucking." He yelled.

"No, baby. I am not gonna move." I put it in gently. "It's up to you if you want to go deeper. I am yours. You can do everything to my body."