C A P I T O L O T R E N T A

FREDOLOSO:

Someone who is particularly sensitive to the cold.

Valerius's eyes grew dark with lust and I knew this time he wouldn't control it

Valerius's eyes grew dark with lust and I knew this time he wouldn't control it. My hands slid up from his joggers to his chest slowly.

The kisses that I dotted around his neck and jawline made a small husky groan escape from his mouth. "Please, I'm ready," I whispered.

I pulled away to look at him, his eyes scanned my face with desire. The amount of pressure that was building inside of him was finally gone.

He caressed his lips against mine with passion and care. I loved the taste of the fine whiskey that swirled against my tongue. His hand roamed along my arm and latched on to my neck ever so gently.

Valerius groaned into my mouth before I bit on to his lower lip. "I'm going to make you mine once and for all, amore." Valerius pulled away from me and lifted me up, carrying me to the middle of the bed.

Continuing peppering kisses along my body he pulled my lingerie off, carefully, revealing my most vulnerable parts of my body to his eyes again.

His mouth on my nipples made a small gasp erupt out of my mouth. Licking. Nipping. Swirling. That same rhythm instantly sent waves of pleasure to my lower regions.

Valerius took his time exploring my body. He was almost worshipping it like it was his personalised temple.

The warm touch of his finger dragging up and down my wet slit, immobilised every part of me except my hips that grounded in a circular motion.

"So wet." Valerius's tongue darted at my sensitive nub. Moaning and grinding against his face, Valerius licked up and down, teasing me. "Please Valerius." I pleaded with hooded eyes.

His midnight blue eyes looked up at me with a smirk before he plunged his tongue inside. One hand of his began to circle the attention-seeking nub, bringing me closer to my release.

"Come for me, Shira." Valerius demanded before plunging two of his tatted fingers inside my heat. Each soft yet deep thrust pushed me to my release as I tighten around his digits, making me shiver.

Valerius licked his fingers coated in my come, which made me impossibly wetter. I got up on my elbow and kissed his lips, tasting a new intoxicant that had me begging for more.

"So sweet, don't you think?" He teased. I blushed and pushed my lips on to his again. Valerius pushed his joggers and boxers away and I stood in awe.

The Greeks definitely spent a long time carving him. The Adonis-like feature of his body had me soaking the sheets. "Scared, amore?" He chuckled, my legs closed as I prayed I didn't make a mess.

From the curve to the raging tip that leaked his arousal, my eyes were fixated on it. "Are you sure, amore?" He asked, kissing my temple. I had the chance to leave because the size seemed impenetrable, but I needed him now.