C A P I T O L O O T T O

MERRIGGIARE:

To escape the heat of the midday sun by resting in the shade.

(TW: BLOOD)

S H I R A ' S P O V

It has been two hours and the banging, moaning and screaming still hasn't stopped. The sound of Grace's moan was slowly draining my life out. Despite the feeling of anger, I felt disappointed and played.

The meaningless quote that Valerius said to be replayed over and over again: "You're mine. Only mine." More like his to play with. Asshole.

If that fils de pute keeps forgetting that I am also a Lamoureaux, I won't hesitate to show my wrath and as they say 'Never piss off a Lamoureaux else the next thing you know you're in a coffin or burnt.'

(T: son of a bitch)

The constant sound of their bodies slamming echoed and vibrated off the walls. I could guarantee if they keep up the walls will break. I decided to check my phone since I haven't checked it all day today.

"AAHHH, yes! Yes!. Valerius." I took my pillow and screamed into it while tears flowed from my eyes. Seriously, all I want to do is sleep. Irritation was slowly building up inside of me. I was close to storming out of my room and walking in. I would have castrated him and sewed her mouth shut.

After crying for a while my head began to hurt. I tried to find a good position to sleep in but all failed. I turned on my stomach with my right leg bent, I closed my eyes and placed my earphones in my ears while listening to rain music, not knowing when sleep embraced me.

Valerius De Santis games on.

-

As the dying summer sun beamed in the room, I stretched my arms to feel another body next to mine. I opened my eyes to be greeted with a cute Angelo. His eyes closed with his long dark eyelashes draping on his round cheeks. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead. "Buongiorno Amore mio" Angelo yawned looking a little groggy.

"Bonjour petit gâteau , when did you come?" I asked while kissing him again. "During the night, I couldn't sleep," Angelo rubbed his tired eyes, allowing them to adjust to the light.

(T: Good morning, cupcake)

"Me too, petit gâteau, where's Sienna?" I said while remembering the animalistic sounds from last night."She slept with Chiara," Angelo replied. "Ok. Let's get ready and have some yummy breakfast." I said joyfully while giving Angelo an Eskimo kiss.

"Yay." Angelo cheered, jumping off the bed and running out the day making me smile at his cuteness. "Stai attento Angelo," I warned softly so he wouldn't trip but you know how kids are, they never listen.