C A P I T O L O T R E N T A N O V E

AFFETTUOSO:

(Music) with feeling in a loving, tender way

V A L E R I U S ' S   P O V:

So far I have claimed Shira in three rooms and I will call that it for today. She's pregnant and I don't want it to affect the baby. Once, we finished in the living room we made love in the bathroom.

I carried her upstairs to our room since her body was tired. Each thrust, I told her how much I loved her, her personality and, now, our little world.

We only have about five hours until my parents come over and I should be planning what to prepare for them but I am distracted by Shira, she twists her body around and faces me, placing her head on my chest and an arm around my torso. She moans in approval of her comfort and snuggles more closely.

Kissing the top of her head, I quickly decide to make a quick lasagna for dinner but, right now, I am going to relax and get some rest. "You are so beautiful, rest well, amore." I wish this could last forever.

-

As Shira peacefully sleeps, I woke up after 2 hours and quickly made the lasagna as well as something healthy and high in fibre along with some Greek yoghurt for Shira to eat right now.

Whilst the lasagna is cooking in the oven, I put a timer on and go upstairs, carrying food for Shira. The loud sound of the shower becomes silent after I step into the room. Shira comes out with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her body.

As much as I would like to rip that towel off her body, she needs to eat and I need to stop being a horndog all the time. "Slept well, amore?" Shira smiled and replied 'yes' before straddling me, which wasn't very ideal since she had nothing underneath.

"You smell delicious." Shira wrapped her arms around my neck, pecking my lips. My hands rubbed up and down her sides and she embraced me. "Tired still?" I asked, even though I knew deep down she was.

"Yes but I'll be fine. What did you make?" She questioned, pulling away to fix my hair. "Lasagna with some bruschetta." Twisting my body, I grabbed the plate and picked the fork into the kiwi, dipping it in the Greek yoghurt.

"Thank you and what is this for?" Shira stared at the contents on the plate before looking up at me with a smile. "You haven't eaten since morning, and it's not healthy for the baby." I lectured, feeding her as her smile widened into bliss.

"Our little bean needs to be strong like it's papa" Shira frowned, "Oh and what about me then?" She pouted, eliciting a small chuckle from me while I fed her another spoon

"Our little bean will be loving and caring like you and have your beautiful features." I whispered, wiping the corner of her mouth with my thumb. "I honestly can't wait to see how he or she will turn out! I bet they will have my eyes but the rest are all of your features." She says with a mesmerising sparkle in her eyes, that makes me want to sink into them.