C A P I T O L O D O D I C I

MENEFREGHISMO:

An 'I couldn't care less' attitude. (Noun)

S H I R A ' S    P O V

I was shocked but was replaced by the overpowering feeling of pleasure and pain colliding as one. The pain sent pleasure throughout my body, making my lower regions sweat with arousal, not by the hot water falling on top of us.

As the water ran down my face and my hair stuck to my chest in swirls, I looked up to meet Valerius's blue ones, which were fixed on my chest.

My eyes travelled to his blue ones wondering what was so intriguing on my chest. Noticing that my white blouse turned to see through and my lace dusty pink bra was visible to his blue topaz eyes.

Valerius grabbed my ass, squeezing tightly. I was sure there would be fingerprint marks on me. Letting out a small moan, Valerius snapped out of his thoughts and licked his kissable lips.

My eyes wandered to his lips then his eyes as he did the same. The space between us was less than a fifteen-centimetre ruler. Valerius moved closer, one of his hands moving my hair out of my face and neck, he situated his hand on my jaw leaving it there as he slammed his lips on mine. Taking my breath away.

Automatically one of my hands fisted the shirt he had on and the other went to his wet hair. Valerius nipped and gently bit on my lower lip, asking for entrance which once again I denied. Groaning, his hands travelled to the back of my thighs.

I kissed him with the same intensity he gave. To my surprise, Valerius lifted me up and slammed me against the grey tiled wall. I let out a loud moan at the painful yet pleasurable feeling as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Taking the opportunity, Valerius forced his tongue through again. As our tongues danced in a tango, my hand which fisted his shirt crept up to his bulky shoulder to the back of his neck, rubbing gently. My core was pulsing with need, a need to have him.

Valerius's front was pressed hard against mine, I started to slowly ground on him to ease the painful throb in my lower regions. Valerius groaned and left my lips to continue his assault on my jaw to my sweet spot.

Kissing gently then slowly nipping the area, I tilted my head so he could access the spot that needed attention. His attention. Valerius took the hint and kissed the spot before sucking hard. I tugged his hair harder and scratched my nails across his shoulder as he continued his marking.

My moans filled the shower along with the steam that fogged our surroundings. Valerius groaned as he had to pull down my blouse to reach my sweet spot. Frustrated, he ripped it from the gap in the middle that showed a bit of my cleavage. My lower regions were throbbing and the pain increased. "Valerius-" my moan interrupted my begging.

Valerius groaned at the sight of the wet lace bra I was wearing, he wasted no time in continuing where he last picked off. I didn't like the idea that he was fully clothed and my breasts were on display. Neither did I like the idea that I wasn't feeling his smooth skin against mine like it was on the beach. The day he stole my first kiss.