Fatiguing work

"Caleb! Caleb are you there?"

"Ahhhh." He replied slowly, "Who's there?"

"Caleb are you there?" He demanded.

"Oh, Master Skywalker." He pressed the answer button.

"Yes Master I'm here."

"Well it's already 1800 and you're still not back. Please tell me you at least found a clue."

"Sorry Master, no luck just yet."

"Well get back quickly before your Master figures out you're missing."

"All right Master."

With that, he sped off wrapping his injuries, in hopes that his Master wouldn't figure out that he got in trouble.

"Caleb? Caleb where are you?"

"Oh Master Billaba, Caleb's umm, well he's..."

"Right here Master."

"Where did you go Caleb, I've been looking all over for you."

"Sorry Master, I was having a bad stomach."

"Right, well then I hope you're ready for training."

"Yes Master."

Just as Depa had made her way to the training ground, Anakin turned to Caleb in hopes of learning his progress. Only to find out that he hadn't made any.

Caleb kept the part where he got beat up to himself whereas he did share the information of seeing a lady glide down from the sky.

"And you lost her?"

"Yes."

"Kriff! Well, why don't you try again tomorrow."

"Of course, Master." He bowed, heading off towards his Master.

On the very next day, Caleb woke up rather early after learning that his master would be gone for at least a week. There was still deliberate pain all over his short stature, however, being the stubborn student he was he wouldn't let anyone know of such things.

"Master Skywalker, Master Billaba will be gone for a week so that gives me plenty of time."

"Awesome. But do you have enough credits to last a week?"

"Ummmm..."

"Here you go. Be sure to hide your identity."

"Yes Master, I won't let you down. I'll find her. Promise."

The two shook hands before Caleb once again headed to his speeder. He wore a tiny cloak with a backpack carrying his credits. Other than that, he had his com link for emergencies and of course his blue lightsaber.

Upon his wild search, Caleb found several clues all hinting at a togruta that had arrived on 1313. Of course there was no guarantee that she was the one he'd be looking for, but he trusted his instincts and was pretty sure the force will provide.

That was until he stumbled upon a female who looks to be above 20 years of age.

"Excuse me miss, have you seen this lady?"

"Get lost suckling."

"No please, I've been looking for her for two rotations now. If you could give me a clue or a..."

"No, I don't know anything about her. Now get out of my face cause I hate children."

"Mmmmmmmm" He grumbled. Predominantly because the force told him that she had stumbled upon the togruta, or at least will at some point or another.

"Wait." She yelled, distracting him with a hand on his shoulder.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, now get lost."

Caleb rolled his eyes, disgusted at the girl's attitude. What had he possibly done wrong?

The Padawan couldn't have walked for any more than 40 metres when he realized the missing credits that were supposed to be resting in his midget pocket. He swiftly checked if there was a breach in the seal when he recognized the outlines of a knife cut.

Instantly recognizing that it was the girl who robbed him, he dashed back towards wherever the forces guided him to. The village was an abomination. It was just town after town of misconception.

"Great, now I have clues but not a single bubble of credits." He thought.

"Perhaps finding her would lead to my credits too." He speculated, quickly followed by a large jolt of pain in his chest.

"Ahhhhhhh." He limped, bumbling onto the solid ground.

Caleb found the nearest refresher and segmented himself into a small region, where he then digested his painkillers and compressed the bandages.

When the dust settled, Caleb finally found the strength to mutter himself tall above ground.

"Back to work."

Unfortunately, the instant he had pulled himself out of the cabin, he came face to face with the grisly backside of that chubby buffy face once again.

Caleb deliberately slammed the door shut before discreetly hiding his presence from the hideous sight.

"Beep beep beep beep."

He hadn't even needed to look down to realize where it was coming from. Embarrassment crept over him as he did all he could to shield its existence. Albeit unclear, Caleb could sense Pintu turning around, staring at the door like the idiot he was.

Caleb had a tendency for staying calm whenever he was under pressure, ergo, he managed to disguise his voice to tell Pintu 'Whoever's in here better gets out, this place is about to stink.' 

Which thankfully worked.

This is getting nowhere but I promise to you Kansoka people out there I'mma do all I can to make it work. With that being said I'm not sure if I should turn  the pair into lovers or just siblings. You decide. Or I might go down a path you can't follow.

Right well, that's all for now. Good day, good night, good life.