Sacrifice

"Where's your dumb little friend?" Rafa scoffed.

"He needs a break."

"Thank goodness, I really don't like it when children play with my toys."

"But aren't you the one who stole his credits?" Trace remarked teasingly.

After some minor complications with Admiral Yularen, Ahsoka and the group managed to fly past the cruiser. When out of nowhere Ahsoka sensed a presence. A presence inches away from speeding after them and strangling the ship just to check on his Padawan Ahsoka. At first sight, Ahsoka shielded her appearance, lurking away from the natural force so that he doesn't sense her.

Throughout the inclusive trip, Ahsoka found herself becoming increasingly more open to Rafa, agreeing with her ever so often.

After an hour or so, the group abundantly arrived aboard Kessel, where the 3 were invited to a meal from the high king himself.

Despite his appearance, Ahsoka found it incredibly vulnerable to avoid his lurk of darkness, annoyed at the lies she was told. With her experience, she was almost completely sure that the king hadn't informed them of everything they needed to know, along with her strong bond with the force.

Using her inquisitive mind, Ahsoka asked Trace the suspicions she's had for Rafa, learning more about the sisters as she spoke. Despite her disliking for Rafa, she still knew that there were numerous ways the two could get into trouble, ergo, it was imperative that she stays with them.

Just as Trace had mentioned the droids working the spice mines, the sisters found it exceedingly difficult to believe the short statures were in fact slaves doing fatiguing work. With Trace stating her complaints and Rafa being in denial as always.

Upon realizing that the group was indeed working for the Pykes, Ahsoka and Rafa were dragged into a dreadful debate, arguing over the delivering of spices. Ahsoka being the selfless hero that she was, relentlessly defended against their actions for the people, employing an ethical debate. Whereas Rafa was simply annoyed, plainly playing things on her own terms for her selfish demands.

Conflicted over the outcomes of her ship, Trace dumped the spice, believing that it was the best course of action for avoiding the clashing tides. Which of course resulted in her hideous demise, by virtue of Ahsoka and Rafa scolding her for performing with the worse decision in the situation.

Nonetheless, when the 3 arrived, Rafa informed the pykes of their successful relay, implying that the spice was transported to where it was destined to be. Their leader of course would not put faith in these strangers so easily, therefore, resulting in Ahsoka's need for use of the force.

She discreetly put up her hand, praying that no one would see. Planting his mind with lies, she instructed the pyke to pay up and allow them the luxury of leaving this dreadful planet.

The sisters were adversely relieved. Never in a thousand light years had they glimmered the thought of this idiotic plan actually working.

Within seconds, the rest of the villains quickly hunched on, implying the several flaws of his inadequate dismays.

Knowingly dismantled by his stupidity, they began their attack and began dragging the ship down with various tractor beams, employing much distrust to the misgiving rookies.

The group would've thought to be done for when Caleb out of nowhere jumped out of the silver angel, aggressively chopping down the triangulated tractor beams hovering above their ship.

Ahsoka was both dumbfounded and amazed, all the while disappointed in his reckless remarks.

"He should've stayed." Ahsoka thought.