A Final Triumph

"Sir, we think Maul might be headed your way, be aware."

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!"

"Hang on, we have Tano and the commander. Send all remaining troops to my position."

"I said hold your fire Jesse. I have the situation under control."

"You have your orders sir. Now execute it, or I will."

"The order was to execute the Jedi for treason against the republic. The problem is, Ahsoka Tano is no longer a Jedi, and hasn't been for some time."

"Sir, you said yourself we're under special order from Darth Sidious to eliminate Ahsoka Tano, and any other clone who disobeys order 66."

"Just keep on talking, a little bit longer."

"Jesse. Jesse, listen to me. We've known each other for a long time. If we don't get this right, we'll be the ones committing treason, not her."

"Commander Rex, you're in violation of Order 66. I accuse you of treason against the grand army of the republic. You'll be demoted in rank commander, and subject for execution. Along with the traitor, Ahsoka Tano."

"Ready?"

"Yeah, I don't feel much like being a commander anyway."

"Company. Ready. Aim."

"NOW!"

Pushing Jesse off below, she ignited her blades and twirled them around as multiple shots began sufficing dawn upon them.

Meanwhile, Rex stood behind her, well-guarded and dismantling them from the sides. Until the red zabrak could be seen, corrupting their plans and scanning the ship for release.

Fortunately, this time, Caleb had been with the droids which gave him enough time to bypass his attacks and flank him from the right. Swinging his lightsaber at the menace while blocking his kick with his supplementary hand.

Much to his unfortune, the zabrak was a sith lord which meant more than many would have realized. Ergo, disabling his left hand and grabbing him by force, before wrecking his neck by virtue of an abusive choke.

Luckily this time, Ahsoka was only a step behind and managed to slash him in the neck a couple times before retracting backwards by an atrocious force push. Disabling her body and delivering her frame straight towards the platform, where Caleb who tumbled down merely seconds ago loosely clipped her arm and delayed her fall, long enough for GG to extract his grappling hook and dart it down towards Ahsoka.

Impulsively deflecting the shots, Caleb managed to severe their armoury and sustain his defence. Until Ahsoka was finally retracted towards the group, where Caleb this time, grasped her wrist tightly and pulled her up. Shamefully colliding their bodies as they stumbled upon the high ground.

Ahsoka awkwardly renegaded from his frame and leaped towards the departing shuttle, denying his withdrawal by pulling it back by use of the force.

Attaining adequate effort, Caleb rushed to her aid and clasped her left hand with both of his. Rex followed, disowning the plague and suspending its retreat. When countless blaster shots were heavily fired towards them, disembarking their approach forcing Rex and Caleb to double down, protecting one another.

Even with the capabilities of both Rex and Caleb combined, the pair hadn't compensated the slightest of a chance. Ergo, they knew it wouldn't be long until their bodies would be invaded by bullets.

Ahsoka lingered at the sight, hesitantly pausing her approach as her two allies were losing second after second.

"Can't hold them off, too many of them."

They would lose. Ahsoka knew this, comprehending the next several minutes if she were to remain her trail. Caleb couldn't stall long either, he was exceedingly tired in addition to the numerous injuries he had attained several months ago.

The moment seemed like so many in one. As Ahsoka balked her senses, fighting over the instantaneous matter that was to come.

When finally, she let go.

Strolling her two sabers towards the ground, she twirled them around with the force, retracting the 3 back to the lower levels of the cruiser.

Rex stared Jesse down, dodging his shots, demanding that he puts down his weapon.

Meanwhile, Ahsoka and Caleb continued their defences, securing their survival and supplying substantial simultaneous swipes.

"We need a ship." Caleb emphasized.

Ahsoka hopped onto the distant platform, pursuing to retrograde their attacks by holding her hands out and pushing them away by use of the force. Finally disabling the final few.

Caleb followed, trailing over her footsteps as she consistently leaped from platform to platform.

"Nothing. Nothing. Nothing." Rex exclaimed, "Everything down here is under maintenance."

"There." Caleb pointed, when out of nowhere, a blast was shot, gnawing his left arm with exceeding pain.

Beside her, Ahsoka, who had also acquired multiple flesh wounds. Constantly twirling her lightsabers in an attempt to back down their attacks. As Caleb harnessed the last of his strength and used it to force Rex onto the ship, before stumbling onto the ground, relentlessly dodging the shots.

Ahsoka readied her blast and pulsed Caleb towards the ship before the entire cruiser descended down towards the ground.

Upon realizing this sudden change in altitude, Ahsoka retreated as she stumbled towards the shuttle, only to have it pull back, intriguingly cascading down along with the cruiser. Leaving Ahsoka stranded in mid-air, as she struggled to keep up with the descending ship.

Caleb extended the hatch, swinging his arm towards her in an attempt to clasp her wrists.

Much to his demise, she reluctantly slipped right past his grasp and hovered aboard the remains of the cruiser. Trailing along the pathway until gaining the opportunity to firmly enclose their distance, pulling her into the hatch. Where Caleb instantly tramped onto her frame, clutching her entire body with his, embracing her in an enticed hug.

Ahsoka delegated little effort to snatch his hull, gripping the boy and clasping his back, snuggling her head beside his.

"Oh Ahsoka, what would we have done without you." He managed a joke. She simply smiled, twisting her head to get a good look on the child. Gradually inching towards him.

The end...unless you're a Caloka fan of course. 

In the meantime, have a good day or night and I promise you that the affection ending would be out very soon. Mean it. I'm talking possibly less than 24 hours.