Maul

"This occupation cannot last much longer. The people will not stand for it. I will not stand for it."

"You asked for our help. My men don't want to be acting as a police force."

"The republic forces will depart, once we capture Maul. Then you will have your opportunity to lead."

"I agree."

Bo Katan violently confronted the zabrak by virtue of pulling out her double pistols and shooting them directly at Maul. The zabrak was no fool. He easily deflected all the shots by use of the force.

But Ahsoka was focused on an entirely different cause. She was staring directly at the anxious yet innocent face of Caleb Dume.

"My lady, is that any way to treat your rightful ruler?

"And now is a show of good faith. I return your comrade in arms to you."

"Run along. There you go, back to your brothers."

"I'm sorry commander, I couldn't help it. I told him everything."

"It's okay."

"Rex, get him out of here."

"Look at them. So blissfully ignorant."

"Care to tell me what this is all about? Or would you rather save it for the council?"

"Oh no, you are the one that I wish to speak with."

"Were you not, cast out of your order?"

"I left voluntarily."

"Yes, but you were motivated to leave by the hypocrisy of the Jedi council."

"We were both tools for greater powers."

"I am here to bring you to justice."

"Justice is merely the construct of the current power base, a base which according to my calculations, is about to change."

"And Darth Sidious is behind it?"

"Yes, behind everything. In the shadows always, but soon very soon he will reveal himself."

"With your help, the Jedi can stop Sidious before it's too late."

"Too late for what? The republic to fall It already has and you just can't see it. There is no justice, no law, no order except for the one that will replace it."

"The time for the Jedi has passed. They cannot defeat Sidious, but together, you and I can." He paused, "Every choice you have made has led you to this moment."

"Here." He grabbed Caleb by the arm, swiping his hand around his head.

"As another token of faith, I will return the Padawan to you."

"There you go, safe and sound. Not even a scratch on that little face."

Ahsoka abruptly pulled Caleb behind her, staring down his panicky face.

"I'm...I'm so sorry Ahsoka." He mourned, holding back tears.

"No Caleb, don't be."

"But..."

"Tell me later, okay?" She confided.

"I will help you." She turned around, "But you must answer one question."

"You have but to ask."

"What do you want with Anakin Skywalker?"

"He is the key to everything."

"To bring balance to the force?"

"To destroy. He has long been groomed for his wrong, as my master's new apprentice."

"You lie."

"I'm afraid not. In fact, I was so certain of his fate that I orchestrated this war to lure him here with Kenobi, to kill him, thus depriving Sidious of his prized pupil."

"I know Anakin, your vision has flawed."

He growled, "I see the Padawan needs one last lesson."

With that said, the zabrak twirled around in mid-air whilst a menacing screech escaped his mouth, illuminating the room with his treacherous beams.

Ahsoka took a step back, before circling her frame and blocking the next range of strikes that were to come.

At one point, she dipped her head back before reaffirming her significance and springing her spirit back in the game.

Every time Maul would progress his attacks, Ahsoka would consistently answer the shots with counters of her own.

During another fighting sequence, Maul smashed Ahsoka in the jaw before displacing her lightsaber, leaving her with nothing but her shoto and the aggressive form IV techniques she bestowed.

Though much to his demise, Ahsoka quickly regained her stance as she kicked him in the face and called her lightsaber back towards her.

With the insanity hum dominated across the room, Ahsoka triple back-flipped, avoiding his blows completely. The next attempt was aimed for her head, which she managed to duck from and instead, locked blades with the red zabrak.

Falling short, she slipped towards the floor where her legs coordinated well by virtue of kicking him straight out the window instantaneously.

Ahsoka was about to stream after his trails, until upon realizing that Caleb had still been in the room.

"Caleb, I need you to help Rex with the battle. Know where you're going?"

"Yes. May the force be with you."

She nodded, before trailing over Maul's footsteps yet again.