Togruta

"Too close." He muttered.

Discreetly fondling his way out the refresher, he began searching for the togruta once again. This time around, he attempted to locate the presence with the force, something he wasn't entirely sure would prove effective. Which thankfully, it...kind of did.

With the acquired set of coordinates, Caleb roughly triangulated where his friend could be, leading him to yet another tiny tainty part of the town. (duh)

The force led him to a repair shop, where he found solid parts of what would hypothetically come together as a solid motorbike. Once again, it seemed as if he ran into yet another dead end, until he looked closer to realize that the bike was no other than the one that had crash landed on 1313.

"Be sure to get those droids finished. And you, if you bring Trace into any sort of trouble, I will personally deal with it myself." He faintly heard, instantly remembering where he had heard the voice before.

Following the sound of the conversation, he found himself in a typical locker room where standing there was none other than the pick pocket herself. Growling now, he slowly yet dramatically tightened his fists, planning on having no means to be merciful to the cold soul.

"Give me my credits." He demanded with a temper.

Looking backwards now she found herself a purse which she swiftly used it to strike at Caleb. However, Caleb was a Jedi padawan; he was no fool. Yet luck didn't seem to be with him today, which was why she managed to run away once again.

Caleb ran outside to where he assumed the thief was, resiliently chasing after her until there was the sighting of an angry looking fighter droid, destroying everything in its path.

Observing the avenue, he saw plentiful civilians dashing through to the side. One particular twi'lek child was lost and clearly worried out of his tiny mind. Eying the opening, Caleb took a substantial risk and flew towards the boy, saving him just before he got hit by the violent beast.

Caleb knew the risks, and yet still persisted, ergo resulting in a broken right arm as he descended down onto the hard ground.

"Great, another injury." He thought.

"Kid, you okay?"

"Yeah." He cooed.

"It's all right now. It's okay." Caleb comforted.

Sprinting right pass him was a human female who was undoubtedly chasing after the brutal tin of machinery. In spite of that, something about the lady seemed familiar, as if the sibling of someone he had seen at some time or another. He was about to gain eye contact with another familiar organism when

"Paddy?"

"Mama!"

Though when he stretched deep into his own thoughts, he could've sworn he felt the presence of another force sensitive being. Could it be her? But it was too late, when he turned to look at the pathway, he saw nothing but a grim segment of blue, dangling over a metre above ground. Not to mention the pain in his chest was building up once again, as well as the new one in his arm.

"What a day this had been."

Soon after, Caleb found a rusty cafeteria where he finally managed to beg a rodian for some food, which to his surprise tasted way better than his everyday temple food.

He was far too tired to even recognise the only shining togruta in the section.

"Hey kid, weren't you the one asking for a togruta?" The rodian asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Is that her?" He pointed.

As if his pleasant spirit suddenly jolted back into his soul, his eyes bursted open unveiling the togruta sitting 50 feet away.

Caleb quickly brought himself to his feet and shakily stumbled sideways where he was only getting further and further away from his target.

"Hey hey kid. Slow down for a second."

"No...time!"