I don't like her

"Shall we?"

"Sure." He paused, "Wait where's my lightsaber?"

"Shhhh shhhh. Don't let them know you're a Jedi."

"Right. Almost forgot."

"Here." She reached, "Don't tell them I'm a Jedi either."

"Come on, I gotta help Trace with the ship." She claimed, "Wanna help?"

"I...might not be of much help."

"Just start with what you know remember?"

"Right. Of course. I missed having you there to remind me of these things."

She patted his back, bearing him towards the hangar.

At first sight, Caleb growled at Rafa, clearly annoyed. Rafa traced a different expression, conveying vey slight hints of regret.

"Sure you don't wanna help Rafa?" Asked Trace.

"No. I told you. I'm not interested."

"And Ahsoka, make sure you and your friend keep away from my property. I don't need some lousy 10 year old ruining my workshop."

"I'm 14!"

But she had already deported, ignoring them completely. Caleb and Ahsoka could only hope she wouldn't be causing any more trouble.

"I don't like her." Caleb admitted.

"Yeah, you and me both."

"Sorry about my sister, she's very narrow sometimes."

"I can tell you've worked on starships before." Trace started, "That must have been some academy you went to topside."

"Yeah, the best."

"What was it called?" Followed by the gasps of Caleb and Ahsoka.

"Uhhh. Skywalker academy." Ahsoka answered to which Caleb responded with a cringe.

"Never heard of it. But what do I know living down here. I never really heard of any academy. Not like I was ever gonna attend one."

"Why not?" Caleb asked.

"First, there aren't any academies down here. Second, if there was, I couldn't afford it. I mean look around." She explained, "This is it. Rafa and I inherited this hangar after our parents...split. With the shop Rafa owns, she wants to gamble with it so she could use it for a prep for her schemes."

"Where'd you get the ship?" He continued.

"This? This was me. I did odd jobs, mech work, whatever I could to make some credits. And assembled it piece by piece. All that plus, Rafa shipping in. And now I've got myself a star ship."

"Impressive." He applauded.

"No, impressive is coming up. Once the silver angel rows up it's hyperdrive."

"Heh. The silver angel?" Ahsoka laughed, followed by Caleb.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know. I just never heard a name like that before." She replied.

"Wait, you're saying it's a bad name?"

"Hey, it's your ship, you call it what you want. Why don't you name my bike while you're at it." She leaped off of the ship.

"I did, trash, its name is trash." Trace followed.

"(Scoffs) Very funny."

"So once you're done, where are you headed."

"I don't know, this is all new to me."

"That's why you should stick around."

"I figured I'd be on my own for a bit." Whereas Caleb raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that doesn't seem like the best idea. I mean, you crashed here on that piece of junk. What if you didn't crash on my landing platform? Things could've gotten messy for you."

"Believe me, things couldn't be a bigger mess for me than they already are."

"So you'll stay a while longer at least. That way we can test the silver angel."

The two went on to talk for a bit until Rafa returned, almost begging Trace to help her with a mysterious job. Ahsoka and Caleb exchanged words of suspicions while Rafa and Trace argued, until the two Jedi chimed in and asked for what the job was.

"Who looks out for you huh?

"You do Rafa."

"That's right, remember: we can't count on anyone."

"So we count on ourselves, and maybe Ahsoka."

"Hey."

"And Caleb."

"You show up out of nowhere suddenly you and my sister are inseparable? What are you after?"

"We..." Ahsoka stopped him, clasping his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" She snarled, employing a wiser approach.

"Come on, everyone plays an angle. I don't mind, except when it involves Trace. So tell me, what are you after? Her med bay? Her ship?"

"I don't have an angle, unless maybe to keep you both out of trouble."

"Hmmm, you have a thought you might be the trouble she needs to stay away from?"

Caleb couldn't answer, and neither did Ahsoka, for a genuinely smarter reason.

"I don't like her."

"Yes Caleb, you told me." She chuckled.

"All right then, let's go." Caleb beamed.

"Uhhhhh. Sorry Caleb. I think it'll be better off for you to lay out this one."

"Wh...why?"

"Because you're badly injured. It'll take a long time for you to heal."

"But I'm...I'm fine."

"No Caleb, stay here."

"Hmm. All right then."

"Hey, I'll be back soon. Just don't do anything stupid until I get back."

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you."