Anakin

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Leaping from behind the scenes, Obi Wan Kenobi descended down onto the ground, frisking the rocket launcher just in time to save his loyal clone Cody.

"General!"

"Cody, get down."

"Well I can see things are going splendidly on this front."

"It's no good, we can't locate the tactical droid, he's staying out of sight."

"Anakin, where are you?"

"Right here." He paused, "What are you doing down there?"

"We are taking cover. Now get down!"

"You're not serious, there's only a thousand droids down there tops!"

"What are you up to? Where's Captain Rex?"

"We already finished our battle so we decided to come help you with yours."

"You're overdoing it, again."

"Master, I mean no disrespect. If you want, I can hide here with you and we can let the people of the city suffer longer."

"Now Anakin, you know I..."

"Or, we can do things my way, and help them now."

"All right, I know better than to try and stop you. What's your plan this time?"

Impulsive as he was, Anakin gradually made his way towards the battle front, somehow avoiding all the rapid fire.

Whereas the droids were exceedingly confused, until one slightly smarter soldier spoke up and told his friends to concentrate all aim at the Jedi. That was until Anakin sluggishly told them to hold their fire.

Disobediently persuading them into his surrendering, the battle droids had become inadequate, for they hadn't understood the situation entirely. With the help of the tactical droid, the squadron realized that Anakin was yearning for nothing more than to exploit their weakness and flank the from the sides.

To their misfortune, the republic had already overtaken the separatists. Dismantling the majority of the droids before picking them out one by one.

"Bravo Anakin, you've done it again."

"Oh, I can't take all the credit. Your state of helplessness really sold them on my surrender talk."

"Always glad to help, my friend."

"Skywalker here, what is it Admiral?"

"Sir, we've received a transmission from someone using a subspace frequency, fulcrum."

"Saw Gerrera."

"Perhaps the siege at Onderon had taken a turn for the worse."

"No sir, it's not Gerrera. You had best take this transmission on the ship. Both of you."

"Hello Master, it's been a while."

Anakin was frozen in shock, vulnerable to processing the fact that Ahsoka's face was shining in front of his very eyes. Her bright blue sparkles almost illuminating the room as Anakin stared his Padawan down.

"If we move swiftly, we believe we can capture him." Was pretty much the only sentence that Anakin had evoked from the conversation.

He looked more than he heard. In fact, he hadn't seemed to have remembered the discussion at all. The only thing that dominated the room was the remarkable presence produced by her Padawan.

The instant Ahsoka had stepped down from the ship, R2 had settled in for her arrival. Dramatically scrolling his wheels until Ahsoka was right before his very eyes.

Anakin was lost, unable to take a step. For such a long time now had Anakin needed Ahsoka, but now that she was back, he couldn't help but remain discreet yet ambitious.

"Ahsoka I'm so..."

"We'll have to catch up another time. Things are moving quickly."

"Every minute we waste here, gives Maul an opportunity to slip away."

"We understand, please follow me."

After a severely adequate talk, Anakin pounded the strength inside him to talk with Ahsoka. While Kenobi and Bo Katan brabbled about their arduous discussion.

"So, that went well, all things considered."

"You two certainly haven't changed."

"Huh, is that a bad thing?" He continued, "Come on, I have a surprise for you."

The short talk soon employed into a segmented discussion, as the significance of Maul had begun to dawn on their presence's.

"I sent Caleb to find you. So did he get to you? Cause Master Billaba is very worried."

"He...He did. But umm...during our rotation on Oba Diah, I..." She sighed, "I left him behind."

"Well uhhh, what..."

"But we strongly believe that Caleb is with Maul. So, if we are successful, Caleb will be back, and Maul will be taken into custody. Meanwhile, you better help him think of a good excuse." She smirked towards the end.

"I missed your sense of humour snips." He chuckled.

"As I, you."