A new beginning

"Commander, are you really going to go?"

"Yes, Rex. I'm sorry."

"But didn't you see? Caleb likes you. He'll lose it if you're no longer around."

"Rex, it's too dangerous."

"Dangerous or not, you are Ahsoka Tano. The most powerful Jedi warrior I had ever encountered."

"Rex..."

"We have undergone several missions, possibly a thousand of them at this point. And you know why we survived? Because we worked together, regardless of the difficulties. If being a clone had taught me anything, it would be that people that are united are stronger together, no matter what. Therefore, I strongly advise that you reconsider your thoughts, and return to Caleb Dume."

"I...I..." She sighed, "Thank you Rex. Thank you. I know what I have to do now."

With that powerful speech, Ahsoka was now certain of her fate. She belonged with Caleb Dume. Together, and only together could they overcome all the difficulties lying ahead. And if they were to lose in battle, they shall lose together. Together shall they become one with the force.

"Ahsoka?" Caleb cried, dashing towards her.

"Hey Caleb, I'm sorry about earlier. You were right Caleb, we were always supposed to stay together. We need to, for the greater good. It's the only chance we've got. I love you, Caleb. And I truly am sorry."

"Oh Ahsoka, you almost scared me to death. Thank you. Thank you so much for coming back. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't. I love you, too."

Their lips were reunited once again, the constant perks enlightening both their spirits. Love and adoration coursing through their very veins, kissing one another with exceeding elegance. Where their hands contended to permeate each other's bodies, heavily inducing the pleasure within.

She brushed his soft vibrant hair with her exquisitely delicate hands, engulfing numerous specks of joy as she did so. As he consistently pulsed his grip up and down her lekku, stroking them ever so perfectly.

The singular blossoms of flowers had matured into an entire garden. The smells dominating the entire territory while the countless colours illuminated their short statures, shining beautifully with glee.

Everything just seemed so perfect, until the pair were bitterly separated, still firmly sheltering their opponents within enticed arms. Their embrace growing ever so deeper.

"I love you, Caleb." She remarked, accentuating the silk on his cheeks.

"I love you too, Ahsoka." He affirmed, emphasizing the fabric like textures rested affront her jaws.

The end.

Now that both the angsty and fluffy readers are happy, I hope that every single one of you persist, move on, and don't stop. You've all been such great readers and I just can't thank you enough for the opportunity. 

Thank you wattpad for allowing me to share my love and respect to both Star Wars and you readers. It's been an absolute privilege to be able to publish stories online like this. 

Wattpad, please don't ever stop or shut down. With these difficult times, love and stories are all we need. So thank you once again.

Thank you readers, as always have an excellent day or night, and never stop reading.

In the meantime, I shall keep writing my other stories in a substantial effort to drive you all towards happiness. 

Much love.

Edit: Tell me if you guys would like for me to just write a couple more short chapters featuring Caloka romance, cause I'd be more than happy to do so. In ways I may be even happier than you guys reading it :) But no lemons in this story. 'Not this time' Pace out.