Caleb, no!

Caleb was in agony. For months now he's had to cherish hideous moments with his new master, forcing himself to do everything he asked. Caleb never wanted to. Everything in his body said 'no'. Unfortunately, Maul had corrupted his mind with an infamous force power, one that dismantles and possesses the strongest of minds.

Then when the day came, he was lost. Conflicted between the feelings of sorrow, torments, content, thrill, sad and horror.

The presence of Ahsoka Tano reconstructed a mind bogging light tube within him, illuminating the dark shadows that he's had to live in for many months.

Caleb wanted to approach her, but his constant patches towards the dark side had given Maul everything he needed to control him, and thus, using him for his own sake. One could only hope he wasn't engineered to destroy her long lost friend.

Ahsoka stared into Caleb's once kind soul, only to realize that it was now pure dark. His eyes gloomed a black orange, his expressions inferred much hatred, and his fists tightened at the sight of seeing her.

"Caleb. What did they do to you?"

Caleb could not answer. He was all but a doll. An assassination doll, deprived from commands given to him by the sith lord. The child had wanted so badly to run and aid her in battle, but he couldn't. Nothing at all in his body was operating co-operatively. Apart from the mysterious demand of Ahsoka's arrival for such a long time. For reasons hitherto unknown, he simply wanted to see her so badly, as if she meant much more to him than meets the eye.

"We'll worry about him later." Maul snarled.

"For now." He started, "Ahsoka Tano, is it?"

"I can't say your's is a name familiar to me."

"Well I know you."

He began gradually making his way towards her. With Caleb still guarding the door with the other soldiers.

"Yes, I imagine we have, several mutual friends."

"I wouldn't put it that way."

"Of course not, but I'm afraid your way of thinking is behind the times."

"I was certain that Kenobi would have come himself, perhaps bring his loyal foe Skywalker, is it?

"Master Kenobi had a more important engagement."

"Indeed. I wonder, when the moment may be upon us."

"Why you? Why did Kenobi send you?"

"Why don't you surrender? And then we can both go and ask him."

"My surrendering." He chuckled, "Well that would be pointless, for if I am correct, soon the Jedi and the republic will no longer be the controlling interest in the galaxy."

"And who will be? You?"

"No." He paused, "Darth Sidious."

As Rex approached the group, Maul ignited his lightsabers and struck them towards her, who managed to evade and block the series of attacks. He then came for her again, engaging her with various strikes and a wide range of offenses.

Maul lifted the Captain, before heaving him towards her, which resulted in the clashing of the two.

Ahsoka instantly darted back up, swiftly assaulting him with her own set of attacks. When Caleb ignited his blade and blocked the blow.

The Togruta managed to defend against his offensive compounds, the thought of his assail bewildering her with insanity shocks.

"Caleb, it's me! I'm your friend. Snap out of it!"

But the boy would not defer, his submissions unyielding making her attempts inadequate.

Caleb attaining the upper hand consoled the ability to cut down several of her men instantaneously.

"Caleb no!" She snapped, throwing him back with a powerful force push.

Though much to her demise, when she confronted him in the shadows, the boy was nowhere to be found. They had left without a trace, regardless of her numerous attempts to pursue them.

So do you guys ship Caleb and Ahsoka, cause I really gotta know where to go from here. If no one has any preferences though, I'm doing the ship. Thanks.

Good day.