Goodbye

After accordingly implanting their graves, the threesome marched from here to there. Distributing helmets on every stone. Employing their perennial gratitude to the humble soldiers, supplying much permeated respect for every single one of them. Including the one and only, Jesse.

"May the force be with you." Ahsoka prayed, followed by Caleb, before Rex.

"What happens now, Ahsoka?"

"Now, we must go our separate ways, Caleb."

"What? No! We...we need to stay together." He pleaded, "Please, Ahsoka. I don't even know what I'd do without you."

"Caleb, I don't like it any more than you do, but you must understand that..."

"Understand what? There's nothing to understand. He paused, "Ahsoka I...I..."

"I know."

"No Ahsoka, it's not what you think."

"Then what is it?"

"I don't...know how exactly to say this but..."

"What is it? Just tell me."

"I...I..." He shook, "Look I...love you Ahsoka."

Ahsoka froze, her head still looking away. But undoubtedly deep in thought.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't feel the same. It's just that..."

Ahsoka skimped towards him, pushing him against the ship before placing her delicate lips onto his. Affectionately thrusting her body against his as she locked him in a trance, her ocean blue eyes staring into his garden green ones, romanticizing every last second of their shared adoration for one another.

Everything seemed so clear in an instant, the harmony skimping from one opponent to the other.

Meanwhile, flowers popped around them; they bloomed with vibrancy.

Caleb stretched out as much as he could in an attempt to allocate her hips, before handling and pulling her waist towards her, rendering her back as he did.

She as well shared a similar notion, by clasping his cheeks so that they were embedded within her grasp. Lovingly pressuring her lips onto his, scraping off everything she could from the boy. As her hands remained steady, fingering his tender cheeks with perpetual permeated perks.

Ahsoka reluctantly pulled away, her gaze still heavily fortified upon her adorable boyfriend.

"Please don't go." Caleb begged, "I can't live without you, Ahsoka. I can't."

Ahsoka, teary eyed as she was, responded with, "I'm sorry Caleb, but I'm not coming back."

So she left, the tears caressing down her delicate cheeks, forcing herself to surpass all elegance she had indulged within the kiss. Her perplexed personality reinforcing everything that had happened within those closing moments of the new beginning. Erasing every memory she had of him, forgetting all the reasons of her constant love for the boy.

"Goodbye, Caleb." She murmured, before walking off slowly, dramatically, and gradually, until her tall stature had descended from the mountains and was nowhere to be seen by Caleb Dume.

So if you like angsty and heartbreaking endings, go ahead and stop now. This would pretty much be the end of the story for you. 

To those, thank you for reading. Best of luck and stay positive. Love you all.

But if you much enjoy happier endings, please read the follow up chapter where your heart will be re-warmed. 

I promise.

For Friendshipजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें