Storytime

Everyone starts piling in after one another, sitting around you and Scott where they were before.

"How'd it go?" You ask, checking both Nat and Carol for damage.

Maybe Nat for ... other reasons.

"I won," Carol said proudly, smirking at Nat.

"You have superpowers. I wasn't dared to win, only to fight,"

Tony tilts his head in the 'well she's not wrong' way and someone announces it's Nat's turn to ask dare or dare.

"Summer," she turns her head towards you.

You nod carefully, forcing your face not to speak in color.

"Recite every country.... or....." she paused in thought, followed with a smirk and lower voice, "come see me later,"

The people around you "ooh"'d as if it was a third grader getting called to the principals office.

You glare at Tony, who "ooh"'d the loudest.

He wiggles his eyebrows and you roll your eyes, forcing back a smile at Nat.

"I've always been terrible at geography," you say, twimbling your thumbs.

The deafening sound of silence blankets the room. No one has any idea of what to say now. Not that it was awkward from your response, but no one know of anything to do next.

You glance at Loki, expecting something.

What? He asked.

I don't know, dude, change the game or something, call something out, find a topic-

Yeah, yeah, ok. I still say spin the bottle.

Look at me and then look at Tony. I also don't know if I should debate your age, Thor's, and Steve's.

Steve's?

I don't know whether to call him 30 or 90.

Steve is the grandpa on drugs that throws frisbees, correct?

Yeah. You stifle a laugh.

I remember fighting him.

You what?!

Yeah I was under mind control and turned evil. It really hurt to just be sitting in my own body having no control whatsoever of anything, watching everything. That's how I first met you.

That— you were under mind control? And it was with the Chitauri?

Yes. I shot you with one the stone in my scepter, one of the six infinity stones.

Surprised you remember with everything else that was happening that day. I almost forgot it was ever you, or that day ever even happened. And what are infinity stones?

Stones that, with all six, you could destroy half of life in every planet, every realm, anywhere. Everywhere.

How many do you guys have or know the location of?