Progress

You put all of your weight on his wrists to lift you off your bed. You release your weight from him and stumble, almost hitting the ground but he catches you.

He helps you stand again and you take more and more weight off of him, wobbly standing. You steady yourself and stand there. Tony backs up, allowing you some space. You lift your foot, immediately toppling over.

"Progress, you can stand. Keep practicing another time, ok?"

"Got it," you reply, struggling to stand up once more. He comes over to help, standing you up like a kid just learning to walk. Which is kind of how it is.  You sit back down on your bed.

"I will help you again once Banner returns your results to you,"

"Ok, how long do I have to be in this room, exactly?"

"Until you have the ability to walk to your own, would you like something to do or some company?"

"Do you guys have sketch pads and books?"

"Yes, we have both, what kind of book?"

"Um, some type of mythical action or horror, please,"

"Ok," he looks down, "JARVIS, scan the library for mythical or horror books,"

"Yes, sir,"

He looks back at you, "get to sleep early, Fury will probably get you up early,"

"Ok,"

"Sir, I found a book that may seem interesting. Shadow and Bone, GrishaVerse." He gives a detailed description of the book.

"Sounds good," you grab the laptop, setting it on your lap in search of ideas to draw. You look up realizing Bruce was long gone with your blood and Tony was on his way out. Wanda was leaned against the wall creating something with her power. She gets up from the empty wall and walks backwards towards you. She faces the wall and opens her arms, splattering the red all over the wall in a pattern. The red fades to black and you realize she had painted the wall with a large sunflower shaped mandala.

"It's too boring in here,"

"True," I say.

Tony returns with Shadow and Bone in one hand, a sketch pad in the other with pencils, erasers, and sharpeners balanced on top of it.

"Thank you," you say as he hands you the stuff.

"Yep, I'll leave a version of JARVIS here, if you need help with anything just start speaking.

"Uh, is there a way I can stop it from hearing everything I say and giving it to you?"

"For protection purposes, no. Because what if you turn it off and someone comes in here and tries to murder you? No one could stop it."

"Makes sense," you say, "have a nice day,"

"You too," he looks at Wanda, "and-" He stops, spotting the now painted wall.

"When did that happen?" He points.

"She used her powers,"

"ah, well, see you later,"

"Yep,"

"Bye, Tony," Wanda said and he walked out the door, letting it close behind him.

"What are you going to draw?" She looks at you.

"I'm still looking for ideas on here, I made a Pinterest account and am looking though there, it has much better options."