Where

No time for stopping, you exit the chamber still on the rock. You decide to take the other way, that leading to an ended hall, but the rock continues going. You expect to slam into the side of the cavern, but the dirt parts and both the rock and you go through the wall, the creatures stop chasing you, unable to go through the dirt that moved back into place.

You continue your journey upwards to the surface, parting rocks and dirt heading straight up. You fly for another few seconds before seeing the orange sunset painted sky. You fly out of the ground, the rocks disintegrating under you and you fall onto flat earth on one knee, one foot and your first in the ground.

You slowly stand, thinking about your father. Seeing his body after years of decay, but somehow preserved. You put that behind you, emotionless. You don't know what to think, if you should even care. He was terrible.

Walking over, you close the hole you escaped from. It was far away from the split, you don't know where you are. There are trees around you that weren't there before. You look around for clues. Not finding any, you lift the ground beneath you.

You rise 100 feet into the air, looking around. You spot some people walking by. You drop down, slowing down near the ground. You race towards the direction of the people. There were 2, both women.

You reach them, panting. They back up a little.

"Hey, uh, this may sound weird but where am I?" You pant.

"Sweetie, are you lost?"

"Yeah, kinda,"

"Where did you come from?" The taller lady with blonde hair says.

"Uhm, S.H.I.E.L.D., know where that is?" You regain your breath a small bit. They just stared, then continued walking, quicker this time.

"Wait, what? Where are you- what's happening?" You call after them. They don't reply.

You leave, walking down a dirt path. After an hour of walking, you see a playground with a bunch of children.

But no adults? What kind of playground is this?

A kid, around the age of 6 runs up to you.

"Run, leave, before they find you!" You put it off as hide and seek.

"Kid, can you tell me where I am? Where everyone is? Why there aren't adults and why they run away when I say where I came from?"

"They're coming! Go!" He yells at you. You look around and see no one, the other kids have vanished. You look back down at the boy and he's gone too, vanished.

Panicking, you run like the kid said. You near some larger trees and climb one, moving the branches throughout the tree making it easier to climb. You get the top, still recognizing nothing. You run from tree top to tree top, allowing the branches to carry you.

You reach the end of trees and jump down, rolling so you don't break anything. Again, you hop onto a large rock, losing energy. You speed it along and lift into the air so not many notice.

You stand, the wind allowing you to without hesitation. You hold out your hands and an electric ball appears, this time it's red. Seeing no humans around, your drop it to see what happens.

It explodes as it reaches the ground, the energy knocking you off the rock. The dirt beneath you rises and once you connect with it, it lowers, slowing your fall.

You lay on your back, the boulder crashing a few yards from you. You sit up looking at the exploded area. It didn't do too much, just put a crater in the earth, approximately a 6 foot radius with 3 foot depth.

You walk away, continuing through the bright green grass. It begins getting darker, the sky now bright red. You take note of the suns location and head north, keeping the sun on your left. You try to calculate where you might be, mentally going down through the darkness one more time, taking note of the turns. The only way you could tell was the scraping of rocks and dirt on your back.

From your memory, you should be going the correct way. But northeast or northwest? That you didn't know. You get tired, dehydrated from all the action. You didn't even know which country you were in, where the S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters were, if they're even still in America.

You fall to your knees, throat burning more with every breath. You try to bring water but nothing happens. You create a blue ball, hoping blue signifies water. You lot the ball pop in your hands but it sends a wave of air rushing in every direction.

You couldn't possibly be too far, you were only gone for maybe 1/2 an hour. You pull yourself up and continue walking in search of water. You didn't care about how lost you were, you needed to find water.

You walk for what feels like miles, your feet burning, especially the now infected talon marks ok your ankles. You drop down, desperate for a liquid in your throat. You lay down to rest, hoping you feel better when you wake up.

You fall asleep immediately, not quite understanding your surroundings.