Reverse

You wake up slowly to the light shimmering in your eyes. You feel much better. You sit up, looking around. Not recognizing the area, you rapidly stand, twisting your head side to side.

You had nothing to complain about, the area was beautiful, but hidden. You felt compromised, stolen. It was circled with trees, vibrant leaves and plants, a large waterfall leading to a pond with extraordinary purple fish with scales that appeared as flower petals and flowers blooming from the bottom, relaxing in the clear rippled water. Even through the day, fireflies are shimmering on and off, twinkling dots everywhere. The emerald grass beneath you covers the entire ground.

"Hello?" You call out.

"Hello, darling," you pin around to see Loki had snuck up on you.

"W- where am I?"

"Do you like it?"

"Y-yes it's beautiful but where-"

"You, my dear, are on Asgard,"

"Whats that?"

"My home planet," he straightens his back and smiles looking directly at you.

"Why am i here?"

"I saw you out there, dying and lost, I couldn't leave you there."

"Where was I, anyway?"

"You had appeared to be in Georgia,"

"How far from S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters is that?"

"Well, it's in Washington DC,"

"How did I get there?"

"I'm not sure, I lost sight of you once the ground split until you met that small gremlin,"

"The what?"

"The mini.... midguardian,"

"A child? Kid?"

"Yeah, that, anyway, follow me,"

"Where?"

"My home,"

"But this is your home?" You question.

"You really think I live outside? No, this is my home planet, the entire planet,"

"Wait, I traveled through space?"

"In a split second,"

"Holy hell, and what did you do to, you know, help me not die,"

"Though it is pond water, that is very clean and the second the fish dies, it turns into those flowers," he points at the pond, "and they heal everything that's incorrect."

"That could be so helpful on earth," talking about on earth like this is one thing you've never thought you'd do.

"Yes, very, but they only work when given by an Asgardian."

"I mean you and Thor are there a lot,"

"I will not help man kind in that way."

"You helped me? What's the difference?"

"There is a big difference, you are a beautiful, amazing, kind young lady that needed saving, who was alone, depressed, and the daughter of Laufey,"

"First of all, I know my father, he's dead. Second, if you are trying to say Laufey is my father, why would you try to kiss me?"

"Families work different here. Especially with Laufey. As a frost giant, he can switch his gender and impregnate himself. Any child he has is not related in any way, not even blood. Everyone is different, if it wasn't, I may have hundreds of brothers and sisters, but we're not."