s n a c k s

You wake up after passing out... again.

"Hey, you're awakenalready," the soft, familiar voice relaxes you.

"Hey, Nat," you cough lightly a few times, having zero energy, "how long was I out?"

"37 hours, but with that... scene... I would've thought longer,"

"It didn't hurt,"

"The fire or the bullet?"

"What bullet?"

"The one right there," she pointed to your shoulder and you tug the fabric over it, flinching in pain as the fresh wound tears a small ways.

"I didn't notice," you pull the shirt back up, "can you tell me what happened? I don't remember much,"

"Well, how much do you remember, I can fill you in from a certain point,"

"Fill in from when we left the room to now,"

"You don't remember what happened after we left?"

"I do, but I like the way you put things," you smile at her. Your state was not too good. Though for being engulfed in flames without a single burn, the shoulder wound and, for some reason, your feet were flaring.

Her cheeks blush a light pink and the begins the story.

"We exited to go outside, fought the guards off, and we practiced a bit of your power. It wasn't working properly and it angered you, it started a storm. You... struck yourself? Got struck?"

"Well if I want controlling it then I guess it's just 'got struck', right?"

"Yeah,"

"Continue,"

"Ok then Fury brought you in with me, but he put me in a holding cell and brought you to the experiment room,"

"Was he just waiting for us to leave to come and get us?"

"Can I finish?"

"Yeah, yeah sorry,"

"I asked what he was going to do and he said he needed you awake,"

"How long did that take?"

"Only an hour or so,"

"Why did I ask and how do you know?"

She searched for an answer.

"Well, because, I... he brought us in at the same  and by time I broke out of the cell I could tell you were just coming back,"

"You broke out in an hour? How?"

"Girl secrets, lo- Summer,"

"Right, what happened after breaking out?"

"Fought a couple more guards-"

"Won,"

"And came to the room you were being held, saw... you... in.. flames," she tilts her head in confusion, "you weren't even on the ground, you were hovering,"

"Odd. Could I do fire before?"

"I don't think so. What do you remember?"

"Everything until the storm, a flash of light, waking up strapped to a table, and flames,"

"Anything you said at all?" her hands rest on your arm, soothing the fabric on your skin with each finger, carefully caressing each fold and wrinkle.

"No," you lie.

"All right, well, I'm going to go get snacks, do you want anything?" She stands up and you notice her perfect body fitted well into another snake - like het black suit with a red symbol on the belt around her waist.

"Fruit snacks,"

"Really?"

"Yes,"

"Alright,"

She leans over you, pressing her warm lips to yours.

Your mind rushes as your heart beat speeds up.

You feel her tongue exploring around, you decide to take the train and move at quicker speed.

Pressing into her, both of her hands are gripping your shoulders. You ignore the searing pain bubbling from the wound and continue with passion.

Her hands slowly move up to your neck, then gilding up to your jaw, her fingers tangling in your hair.

Your hands move up and down her waist, unnoticeably moving upwards more and more, your palms at her ribs, thumb carefully avoiding her female area.

She presses you into the bed, you do your best to press back, though she's much stronger than you.

You make a small short sounded noise in pleasure, seconds later, feeling her smile into the kiss.

She pulls back and you inhale sharply, slowly exhaling and opening your eyes.

She flashes her white teeth as she stands-

-oh so seductively-

-and trails her way towards the snacks for the both of you.