Boat

"Bruce, we need your help!" You burst in, shielding your eyes.

"What with?" You hear a belt buckle clicking and find it safe to look.

"Nat... she's been taken to Vormir!"

"How— can someone explain what happened in there? I don't remember quite everything..."

"Loki was under mind control and you were all fighting, can you please trace the Tesseract and get us there?"

"Any deaths?"

"Not that you caused,"

"How about that the... other guy... caused,"

"If you note him as the other guy," you point to Loki, who glares at you. You shrug, knowing he knows it too.

"So you need me to locate the Tesseract... again?"

"Yes, Bruce, Nat is stuck on Vormir and we need her back!"

"You already said that. How the hell did she get there?" He walked with you and the others to wherever Bruce led.

"We don't exactly know, Loki was able to," you wave your hands around, hoping he understands.

"Why—"

"He didn't know. He didn't do it, it was when he was under mind control,"

"This is one of the safest buildings ever, how did someone breach power use like that?"

"Like we know,"

"It might take me a bit, but not too long, someone go get Tony,"

"Why do you need Stark?"

"For the size of his ego.. he can still be helpful sometimes,"

You reach the room Bruce was leading you guys to and enter, the door shutting.

Wanda had turned around, fetching Tony.

"How did Loki get ahold of the Tesseract in the first place?" Brice opened a laptop, powering on a ton of other technology you don't recognize.

"He didn't! He just—" you wave your hands around, "—poof! Gone! And then back seconds later,"

Loki stares at the ground, his arms folded behind his back.

"Who was mind controlling him?" He looked at Loki, who still didn't move.

"No idea, can that thing go any faster?" You point at the laptop, or what you think is tracing the Tesseract.

"Patience, Summer, you can't rush knowledge,"

"Don't tell me what to do!" You grit your teeth. The bulb above you shattered, sending small splinters of glass everywhere.

"Ok, ok, now I understand how people are with... the other guy," he doesn't look up from the keys on the laptop. He made his way around the room with ease, clicking buttons and swiping things.

"Are you comparing me?" Your fists clench, crossing your arms.

The sky outside goes dark.

"No, no I'm not, Summer, please, just—"

The doors opened and Wanda walked in with Tony. As he laid eyes on Bruce and the broken bulb pieces, he questioned, "what the hell is happening?"

"Loki was under mind control and took Nat to Vormir!" You examine the large gash across Starks forehead. It was a nearly straight line, as though a hid for ahold of a pencil and a wall.

"How the hell did he do that?"

"We don't know, but I need you to find the Tesseract,"

"Banner, update,"