Blood

He takes another syringe, and you yank your arm away. He glares as you and you slowly put your arm back where he can reach. He begins pulling more black filled blood out of you. He lifts them both in the air in front of you, softly shaking one and being very careful not to shake the other.

You watch in horror as one of the liquids turn a deep green with gold flecks.

"What the fuck is that?" You question, but he doesn't answer, he just takes the syringes out of the room, careful to not shake them.

Wanda re-enters the room.

"What did he do?" She asks, noticing your expression.

"My blood had black dots in it, but when he shook it, it turned green with gold fleck,"

"Did he say anything about it?"

I shook my head.

"He just walked away. Is anyone here good with science? I need to know my own information!"

"Bruce and Tony are very smart, but youre going to have to ask them to repeat everything in English every once in a while."

"Why? What language do they speak?"

"They speak intelligence," you laugh.

"Do you want me to go get them?"

"Yeah, but they don't have to come immediately if they're busy,"

"Ok, and make sure not to piss Bruce off, he's the Hulk,"

"Oh, that's him?" You suddenly don't want him to come.

"Yeah, but when he's just Bruce he's a big softie,"

"Oh, ok," you watched as she left.

You wait patiently, grabbing the laptop off the side table it had at some point been placed on and play "Ghost", singing along quietly.

"I'm a ghost, now you see me now you don't," you pause the music and stop singing as the door opens, revealing Bruce, Tony, and Wanda.

"Bruce, cameras," Tony points, not taking his eyes off me.

Bruce walks over taking the cameras down and Tony comes to the edge of the bed with Wanda.

"Cameras are down," Bruce says, "we took the radios off, he can't hear us either," he looked at me.

"Alright," Tony rubbed his hands together, "what seems to be the problem?"

"So Co, cole, uh..."

"Coulson,"

"Yeah, him, he took my blood and it had a bunch of black in it, and then when he shook it it turned green with gold in it," I repeat.

"Ok, well I'm going to have to take some blood too and I'll take it to my lab and test it. It may be a while before I can get your results back, but I'll keep you updated."

"Ok, thank you,"

"Can you walk yet?" Tony asked.

"Tony, kids only been awake a day,"

"Yeah, ok, and what's that prove?"

Bruce stays silent and Tony holds his hand out for you, you move your legs over the edge of the bed, sitting up and grabbing his wrist.

"You ready?"

"No, but I don't exactly have a choice,"

"1...2...3..." you put your weight on his wrist, lifting off the bed.