Breakfast

She stares at you a moment before gathering a response. "Really?"

You nod.

"Of course, Summer," she slides her shirt on, searching for her brush.

You smile at her back, taking a seat on the edge of the bed with her brush in your hand.

"Nat," you get her attention and wave the brush in the air.

"Thanks," she walks over to grab it but you pull it away.

"What do I get for it?" You smirk.

She doesn't respond verbally, only grabs your hair and pulls it back, revealing easier access to your lips from her perspective. You close your eyes and copy each motion, brushing her hair with your fingers.

"Aha!" She snatches the brush from your lap, standing up. You frown and she holds it behind her, leaving down to kiss you again.

"Sorry, love, I need it,"

"And I need you," you smile, reaching for the brush but instead being pushed onto your back, her lips still attached to yours.

"Do we have to go?" You ask as she pulls away, brushing her fingertips from your shoulder to your fingers.

"Fury will kill us,"

"He'll do that anyway,"

Rolling your eyes, you stand, wrapping your arms around Natasha from behind.

"Are we going to tell people or keep it a secret?"

Natasha thought for a second.

"Why don't we just let them figure it out on their own?"

"That's fine with me,"

***

You and Nat walk out the door, hand in hand, towards the cafeteria.

The other Avengers were already piled in.

How'd it go? Loki connects with you.

How the hell do you think?

Did you get laid? He snickered.

That's not any of your business.

Ooh, defensive. You did, didn-

He stops and I look for where he's sitting as I hear his name called out.

"Loki!" I see Thor walking to the corner of the room. He sits himself perched in the corner.

You and your girlfriend walk over to an entirely empty table, where Scott and Peter join you.

"So," Scott points to your hands.

"Yep," Nat speaks, getting ready to get her breakfast.

"Awesome!" Peter sits across from you and Scott takes his seat next to Peter.

"Can't say I told you so," Scott shrugged.

You glare at him and feel Nat squeeze your hand. You look away from Scott.

"Hey, pancakes or eggs?"

"Eggs,"

She lets go of your hand and walks to the counter, out of ear - shot.

How was it?

None of your business, Loki!

"You good?"

Scott's voice snaps you out of it, breaking the connection.

"Yeah,"

"When are you getting married?" Peter giggles.

"Kid, aren't you like, 16?—" he nods, "so you should know that's not how it works,"

He shrugs and smiles, walking back to Tony.

Nat comes back with your eggs and her pancakes, carefully sliding the plate to you as she sits down.

"I'll leave you to it, then," Scott stands, walking back to the table with people you didn't recognize.

Hey guys, I really don't know what else to do for this story. Well, what to do next, anyway. If you have any ideas and I haven't already posted the next chapter(s), let me know.