Illusion

You spin around, startled, as the door slams shut.

He repeats himself, "sit,"

"Where?" You look around but it's too dark, you don't see anywhere to sit. All of a sudden a large screen behind him flashes on, illuminating the entire room and blinging you. You squint your eyes waiting to get used to the light.

Now that the light was behind him, you only saw his silhouette. You look around for a place to sit, spotting a chair on the far right wall. You walk over and sit in it, keeping your eyes on Fury.

You sit still, feet barely touching the ground, head barely reaching the top of the seat and arm rests perfect length, as though the chair was made for you. And maybe it was. You press yourself farther into the seat as Fury walks forward, grabbing something off a table you didn't notice was there.

You can't see the instrument, and your heart rate increases. You flinch as metal clasps around your wrists, holding your hands in place. Same for your ankles and waist. You try to move but fail. He reaches your chair.

"What's happening?" You say as he holds out a syringe with a sea green ish liquid, "what's that do?"

"Either you willingly allow me to inject you with this, or make it hard by struggling, causing damage to yourself."

"You stop struggling and relax your limbs, still trying to push your way through the back of the chair.

He grabs your wrist, injecting the liquid into the inner crease of your elbow. You squint as you feel it rush through you.

You begin to feel lightheaded and everything goes black.

You open your eyes to a white circular room. You see Fury standing there, hands held behind his back.

"Where am i?" You stand, noticing the man beside you. Loki.

"3,00 feet up in a glass cage. If you so much as scratch that glass..." he points down. You back against the wall. He leaves and you stand there, doing nothing. Loki turns to you, walking over.

"Hello, darling," he says

"Oh, you, hi,"

"You sound... disappointed."

"Yes well as of right now I am not a normal human and am being locked up for hell knows why with someone that tried to kill me!" You rage at him. He kept quiet.

"SAY SOMETHING!" You yell. He steps closer to you.

"I saved your life and now I'm going to save it again," he says, his scepter appearing along with a large golden helmet, looking as though it had long twisted devil horns. He wraps his arm around you, pulling you tightly to him.

"What are you-," bright lights appeared and vanished again in a split second. You weren't in the glass cage anymore. You watch as he walks right towards Fury, but Fury doesn't move. It's as though Loki doesn't exist, and nor do you.

Loki motions for you to come over, you follow. You listen to Fury's conversation with Coulson.

"You must let her out of there, she has no reason to be there." Coulson says frantically, attempting to keep his voice down.

"Summer has power that could bring the place down in a matter of seconds, it is not safe for her to be out and about."

"We don't know that yet, and we need to test the power on other things so we can find weaknesses and harness them, using them against her. You must bring her out," Coulson replies. At least he's on your side— in a way.

As you listen, you stare at Loki.

"What have you done to me?"