20

daniels pov:

After Maddie told me she was in the driveway I've never gotten up faster. When I got outside it was pouring rain. I guess Maddie saw me because she got out and ran to me. IN THE POURING RAIN! She's crazy, I swear. she came up to me putting her arms around my neck and as for me, i put my arms around her waist, pulled her in, and kissed her. it was quite a passionate kiss. almost like one of those romantic movies where they end up kissing in the rain in the middle of the night. from what felt like hours, she finally pulled away.

"i missed you, seavey." she said, making eyes contact with me. "i missed you too." i reply. we walk hand in hand into my house and crash on the couch. we didn't even dry off, we just fell asleep in each other's arms. right in that moment i realized my love for this girl was quite strong. i want to spend the rest of my life with her. i want to be the father of her kids. i want to be there for her every step of the way. she fell asleep way before i did. i stroked her damp hair and kissed her head every minute or so.

"i know you're asleep but i want you to know that i love you. i can promise you that whatever you want to do with your future, i will support that. i'd do anything for you." i whisper to her. i saw the corners of her mouth perk up in a small smile. i kiss her head once more before falling asleep.

a/n:
can't wait for "season 2" idk wtf to call it. :)