01

liked by brooklynlewis, paigeconnor, and 6,026 others

madisonmalone - kiss me thru the phone

View all comments

brooklynlewis - MY BEST FRIEND IS GORGEOUS OMG-

madisonmalone - all you bb <3

paigeconnor - wow wow wow!!

madisonmalone - <33

user: I wanna be you

user: I wanna be WITH her

-

madisons pov:

"Mads! Let's go!" said Brooklyn as she grabbed her car keys.

"One second!!" I said as I pulled on my white converse and touched up my mascara. I've always been the type of person to have bad luck with guys. I'm funny, loving, and pretty I guess but all the guys I've dated have always turned out to be heartbreaking jerks. I still don't understand why guys are like this towards me. Like why me? "okay, I'm ready."

"finally! let's go, we have to pick up Paige." we walked out the door side by side and got into Brooklyn's car. I've been best friends with Brooklyn and Paige since kindergarten. We hang out almost every day and we never argue. "alright, what shall we listen to today?"

"Christmas music, duh," I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

"but it's the middle of June." she laughs and plugs the aux cord into her phone and opens the app Spotify.

"so?" I reply taking the phone from her and clicking on the Christmas playlist she had made a while back. We jammed out to each song that came on until we arrived at Paige's house.

"Are you listening to Christmas music without me?" said Paige as she got in the backseat.

"Not anymore." we all laughed and Brooklyn continued driving to a small coffee shop we always go to.

"it's my turn to pay so you two go sit down." say's Paige as she takes out her wallet to pay. As we started walking to the seat we always sit in, I bump into someone and my phone falls from my hands.

"oh, sorry about that." says a man. He bends down and picks up my phone. "I believe this is yours," he says giving my phone back. I look up to see a very handsome man with beachy blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"thank you." I smile.

"I'm Daniel by the way." he smiles at me.

"Madison, but you can call me Maddie or Mads if you want." I smile back at him.

"okay well its was nice meeting you, mads." he smiles again and walks away towards the door with 4 other boys. I walk to the table where Brooklyn was.

"Oh. my. gosh. Maddie. He was hot." says Brooklyn. "oh and here he comes again." he comes back with a piece of paper.

"This might be weird but here's my number," he smiles, "call me sometime?" he hands me the piece of paper and walks away again.

"Madison Grace Malone. YOU JUST GOT A HOT GUYS NUMBER!" says Brooklyn taking her drink from Paige's hand.

"Woah there Brooke, Mads what?!" said Paige as she sat down next to me.

"she bumped into a guy who was deathly attractive and then he gave her his number," Brooklyn said in between sips.

"well are you going to text him?" says Paige.

"I don't know, I just met him," I say, sipping my drink.

"I think you should text him," says Paige as she pushes my phone closer to me.

"I'll think about it. You guys know I have bad luck with guys." I sip my drink again.

"yeah we know but, he seems different," says Brooklyn.

"I don't know... can we talk about something else?" they nod and we all started talking about a different subject.

daniels pov:

me, Corbyn, Jack, Jonah, and Zach were at a coffee shop somewhere in la before we had to get to the studio. we get up from our seats and start walking towards the door. I was on my phone responding to my mom's text when I bumped into someone. I look at her and I saw a literal angel. she dropped her phone so I pick it up for her.

"oh, sorry about that," I say. "I believe this is yours." I give her phone back to her.

"thank you." she smiles at me.

"I'm Daniel by the way." I smile back at her.

"Madison, but you can call me Maddie or Mads if you want." she was literally perfect.

"Okay well, it was nice meeting you, mads." I smile at her and walk away with the guys blushing hardcore.

"bro I dare you to ask for her number," says Jack as we walk out.

"I don't know man, I just met her," I reply and look down at my shoes.

"you were literally blushing the whole time, so man up and go get her number." says Corbyn, patting my shoulder. the others nodded in response.

"alright fine. I'll ask her," I say and walk back into the coffee shop. her friend must have noticed me walking back in because she told maddie.

"This might be weird but here's my number," I smile, "call me sometime?" I hand her a piece of paper with my number on it and walk back outside. I feel like this is going to go well.

a/n:

hi besties