13

maddies pov:

I never actually left the boys' house. I was just sitting outside in my car chilling. after I told Zach I'd come back over, I waiting so it didn't look suspicious. I was deep into thought.

if daniel has a girlfriend, why does he always want to cuddle and stuff with me?

after a while, I got out of my car and went inside. Zach saw me almost immediately and ran up and hugged me.

"Mom!" he said very joyfully.

"Hello son," I replied laughing a little. daniel walks over to me and picks me up bridal style, walking over to the couch and setting me on his lap.

"don't ever run away from me again," he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Nah." I simply smile at him and get off his lap. he rolls his eyes and laughs. I sit down next to Zach who lays down on my lap. jealousy all over daniels face made me laugh.

"what's so funny?" he asked finally.

"you." I laughed again.

"what! why!?" he looked kinda angry and that made me laugh again.

"you're so jealous right now." I couldn't control my laughter and Zach was laughing too.
"for real! look at his face!" said Zach. daniel got real mad and stormed off to his room. "did I do something wrong?"

"No son, you didn't do anything wrong." I smiled at him.

-

a/n:

this is kinda a filler chapter :)