34

everyone except for eben was sitting on the couch doing literally nothing. eben was out with paige. out of nowhere, maddie had an amazing idea.

"hey guys?" she looked up, no body heard her. "guys?"everyone looked up from their phones and looked at her.

"huh?" said zach. nobody was really paying attention. maddie rolled her eyes. "never mind. i'm going to uh- i don't know but i'm going upstairs." she got up from under the blanket her and daniel were sharing and went upstairs. "did i do something wrong?" daniel rolled his eyes and started to get up but christina stopped him.

"i'll check on her. you stay here." she got up and went towards maddie's bedroom. she knocked on the door. "maddie?" she walked in and saw that she was under the covers with headphones in. she sat down on the bed next to maddie and got under the covers. "maddie baby what's wrong?" she looked up at christina.

"i don't know. i just- never mind, it's irrelevant." she looked back down. christina frowned.

"wanna go outside by the pool or maybe we can go get a coffee? i know you love coffee!" christina suggested. maddie shook her head no. "alright. i'll leave you alone. come talk to me if you need someone to talk to, okay?" she got up and closed the door. daniel looked up as christina sat back down.

"well what's wrong with her?" he asked. christina shook her head.

"she wouldn't tell me. she probably just doesn't feel good or maybe her head hurts, i don't know. she told me that it's irrelevant."

"why is she being so difficult? it's not that hard to tell someone how you feel oh my-"

"daniel what the fuck-" christina rolled her eyes, "i know you love her but that was plain out rude."

"shit- i didn't mean it. i'm sorry.." christina gave him a sarcastic smile. zach's eyes lit up, "do think she felt like we were ignoring her? she tried to get our attention twice." daniel looked at zach. "well i didn't hear her! you all are making me look like i don't care about her!" he rolled his eyes. they all looked at him in disbelief.

"uh how are we making you seem like you don't care?" said jonah, "that literally makes no sense."

"you all are annoying." he rolled his eyes once again. he should get a medal for the most eye rolls in a day. anyway, he got up and angrily walked outside into the backyard.

"what's up with him? the dude is hella dramatic." said zach, paying more attention to the game he was playing on his phone than the actual conversation. nobody responded to him though.

the girls decided to get out of the house to get away from all the negativity and stress in the house. gabbie knocked on maddie's bedroom. she walked in to see maddie sitting on the floor painting on a medium sized canvas. "hey mads, did you want to go out for the day with me and the other girls? it'll help take your mind off of everything that's happening. i know you're stressed and we just want to help you." said gabbie sitting down next to maddie. she smiled and put her paintbrush down.

"yeah, that'd be great actually. can i get ready or do we have to leave like now?" she asked.

"we can wait for you, we have all day anyway." gabbie smiled and walked out of her room. "she's gonna get ready and then we're gonna go." the others nodded and waited in the living room. the guys were outside trying to talk to daniel.

"daniel, i don't understand why you're so pissed off." said jack sitting down next to daniel, who rolled his eyes. like seriously someone get this dude a medal.

"i'm pissed because- i- i actually don't know. i just am, okay?!" he put his head in his hands. zach started laughing a little. daniel looked up at him. "what are you laughing at?! at this point ALL of you are just pissing me off." he got up, pushed zach in the pool, and went instead out to his car while the other boys just laughed at zach.

"it's not funny! he's pissed off for no reason at all." he got out of the pool and went inside to dry off and change clothes.

"little dude has a point." said corbyn. the others nodded in response. "like i seriously don't understand. they were perfectly fine all cuddled up on the couch and then maddie gets all upset about who the fuck knows and now daniels pissed at literally nothing!"

"yeah, yeah. maybe we should just leave it alone and have them sleep in separate rooms for tonight and see what happens tomorrow." said jonah, who smiled and went inside.

what an eventful morning.

-

a/n:
THIS CHAPTER IS SOOO LONG WHAT-
anyway. i just felt like making them mad at each other idk it was just a feeling. this won't last long bc i love them together and i can't stand it when they're mad at each other. i'm gonna stop making this chapter longer than it needs to be. :)