10

maddies pov:

I really don't know how many times I have to drive to the wdw house but it's fine. once I get there, I park and run inside. I see Corbyn and Zach on the couch.

"how many times am I going to have to come here?" I ask them while laughing.

"I don't know but you know you don't have to, right?" says Zach.

"well... that's the thing." I let out a small laugh, "I kinda have to."

"no you don't," Zach argues.

"Zach, trust me when I say this, yes I do. I'm the only one who can calm him down even when we're in a huge fight I still care about him."

"you're really sweet Maddie, honestly. but he's been in his room all morning so maybe you could bring him downstairs at least?" says Corbyn getting up from the couch and pushing me over towards the stairs.

"Okay okay, no need to be pushy." we both laugh and I head upstairs towards daniels room. I walk in to see him in the hoodie i'd normally wear with his hood up. his face was snuggled into a pillow.

"Daniel?" I ask quietly.

"Corbyn, I told you I'm fine. just go away."

"well okay then..." I reply, walking away. he finally realizes it's me and he sits up very fast.

"Maddie!" he pulls me into a tight hug obviously not wanting to let go.

"Alright buddy, chill out." I laugh and he lets go.

"After what I said to you, you still came." he wipes his tears.

"of course, and you're lucky I love you, or else I wouldn't be here right now." he smiles and blushes a bit.

"look, I know you said we had to stop all this cuddling and stuff but could we just one more time?" he looks at me. ugh, those blue eyes get me every time!

"fine, but only once." I pull off my shoes and get into bed next to him. he pulls me close and I snuggle into his chest.

"I love you. thank you for being there for me all the time," he whispers.

"of course and I love you too." I smile. I honestly wanted to stay like this forever. his strong protective arms around me and those eyes that sucker me into everything. we both fall asleep pretty quickly. we didn't get much sleep at all last night.