03

maddie's pov:

maddie's pov:

after daniel hung up the facetime call I quickly got up and went to my closet. I grabbed a dark emerald green crew neck sweater and leggings. I put on my white converse and texted daniel.

IMESSAGES
daniel

mads
hey, my address is *insert address*

daniel
okay, thanks. I'm on my way. :)

mads
I'll be here. :)

-

15 minutes later I hear a knock on the door so I quickly grab my phone, purse, etc, and open the door to reveal a smiling daniel.

"hey," he said still smiling.

"Hey, you're super smiley tonight," I said closing and locking the door behind me.

"I guess I'm just excited to spend time with you." he looked down and blushed and so did I. he opened the passenger side door for me and I got in as he made his way over to the drivers' side. "where should we go?" he asked as he pulled out of the apartment complex I live in.

"I don't know, you're the one who wanted to hang out." we both laughed.

"that's fair. we can go for a walk if you want?"

"I'd like that." I looked at him and smiled. I've only known him for almost about a week, but he was already one of my best friends. he's super nice and friendly and I feel like I can tell him anything. once we arrived at the park, we both got out and started walking on the bike trail.

"I want to get to know you," he said.

"Okay... what would you like to know?" I asked.

"everything and anything"

"Alright well, I'm 19. all my close friends call me mads.  I love blue eyes-" I put my hand over my mouth and daniel laughed. "I didn't mean to say that-"

"no it's okay." he laughed again, "Is that all?" I looked down. "hey, what's wrong?"

"nothing. it's not important... how about you tell me about yourself." I quickly said before he asked again. 

"alright... I'm currently 20 and I have bad luck with girls," he said.

"me too, except with guys." we laughed. "all the guys I've ever been with always turned out to be dicks. I've been cheated on, lied to, and manipulated..." I paused for a second before speaking again, "I forgave my kindergarten boyfriend obviously," I giggled at the memory, "but all the others were just absolute jerks." 

"I get that. I've experienced similar things," he replied.

"I'm sorry..."

"it's not your fault." he looked down. we both went silent until I spoke again.

"so, how's band life?" I asked.

"oh um, pretty great actually. I'm surprised we even got so far. we've been on so many tours and we've even been to Europe, Australia, and even Japan."

"wow. that's amazing. you all are insanely talented so I'm not that surprised." I let out a small laugh.

"That means a lot honestly. but, I've been super stressed lately. I struggle with anxiety and I've had a couple of panic attacks in the past week. it sucks, it really does." I could tell his eyes were watering.

"I get that. I struggle with the same thing. it's scary but I know you'll be okay and I'm always here to talk if you need it. don't doubt that for a second." I stopped in front of him and wiped his tears.

"That means a lot, mads." I pulled him into a hug and laid my head on his chest listening to the sound of his heartbeat. he put his hands on my mid-back and it sent chills down my spine. it's crazy how one touch can do that.

"you can stay over at my place if you don't want to be alone, only if you want to though," I said as the hug ended.

"I'd like that." he smiled and we walked back to his car.

-

"I can sleep on the couch if you want," I said.

"no, I will don't worry," he responded.

"oh okay." I grabbed him a couple of blankets and pillows. "goodnight," I said before walking away to my room. I honestly didn't want to sleep alone, I wanted daniel to be by my side all night.

daniels pov:

as I watched Maddie go to her room, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get her off my mind and it was driving me crazy! I decided that I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon if I don't lay next to her. I got up and walked over to her room, opening the door quietly.

"mads? are you awake?" I peek my head through the door.

"I am now." she said turning over towards me. "actually, I wasn't even sleeping..." she admitted.

"I can't sleep," I said sitting down next to her.

"me too... could you maybe stay in here?" she asked.

"I'd like that," I said while pulling the covers over me and pulling her closer. she snuggled into my chest. "goodnight, I had fun tonight."

"me too," she said before falling asleep in my arms.

a/n:
do i like this?
maybe.