09

daniels pov:

the next day I had a really bad headache. I didn't get much sleep either. I'm kinda pissed at myself because of what I said to Maddie. she was just trying to save me from ruining my relationship. which I do appreciate a lot but I kind of wished she didn't. I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey bro, it's Corbyn. can I come in?" I didn't respond and he knocked again. "daniel, let me in."

"no." he opened the door anyway. "what the fuck dude. I said no so go away." I said as a tear dropped.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I looked at him and then looked back down at my hands.

"nothing. It's nothing, I promise," I say forcing a small smile.

"no, tell me what's wrong." he sits on my bed next to me. my tears were getting harder and harder to control until they just started pouring out. I couldn't control them any longer. "Woah bro, what's wrong?" he pulled me into a hug but I didn't say anything. I couldn't talk with all my tears pouring out. i knew i wasn't having a panic attack but i just can't stand it when maddie's mad at me.

Corbyn's pov:

"Hey guys, have you seen Daniel?" I ask.

"he's in his room. he came home at like 5 this morning," said Zach not looking up from the video game they were playing. I nodded my head and went up to Daniel's room. he said I couldn't come in but me being the great person I am, I walked in.

"what the fuck dude. I said no so go away," he yelled at me, a tear dropping from his eye.

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"nothing. It's nothing, I promise." he gave a fake smile.

"no, tell me what's wrong." I sit next to him and he starting balling his eyes out so I quickly pulled him into a hug. "Woah bro, what's wrong?" he didn't say anything so I knew automatically. he was having another panic attack. well maybe not a panic attack but something like it.  "SOMEONE CALL MADDIE!" I yelled at the guys. jonah came running in with Jack and Zach behind him, running into Jonah's back.

"What happened?" jonah asked pulling out his phone, probably calling Maddie.

"i think he's having another panic attack." after I said that jonah dialed her number faster.

maddie's pov:

I was sitting on my couch binge-watching some Disney movies. I didn't get any sleep at all. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened with daniel. my phone started ringing so I just assumed it was daniel until I looked at it. it was jonah. I answered.

"hey jo, what's up?"

"Maddie you gotta get over here immediately." he sounded concerned. I assumed it was about daniel so I stayed silent, not wanting to talk about him. "Maddie!? daniel might be having another panic attack." I rolled my eyes,

"well maybe ask his girlfriend!" I said and hung up. I kind of felt bad but he needs to spend some time with his girlfriend.

corbyns pov:

"damnit!" i heard jonah say.

"well is she on her way?" I ask almost yelling.

"nope! they must have gotten into a fight or something," he says and daniel nods his head.

"well shit. what did she say."

"she said to ask his girlfriend so she's mad mad." oh my god. She's making this difficult. She's the only one who can calm him down and she knows that!" call ally then I don't fucking know." by this point I was kind of mad. she would never do this to daniel. but then I remembered when daniel nodded his head that they got into a fight. this is bad, really bad. he can barely survive when they aren't with each other. they're basically inseparable.

"d-don't c-call a-a-ally." I heard daniel speak for the first time in 10 minutes.

"why? She's your girlfriend. she should comfort you."

"I don't want her! I want Maddie! now call her again!" he yelled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"you guys are fighting though! she even said she doesn't want to see you!" I yelled back.

"I don't care!" I grabbed my phone from my hand and called someone who I'm guessing is Maddie.

maddie's pov:

I was almost finished with one of my movies when I got another call. I assumed it was jonah or one of the other guys trying to get me to come over and help daniel but to my surprise, it was daniel. I debated on answering but I gave in.

"What now?" I ask.

"Maddie please..." his voice cracked at the end. I hesitated but gave in.

"Okay fine. just stop crying. I'll be there in a bit." I said as I hung up. he's lucky I love him.

-

a/n:

there's a lot of pov changes

but that's okay.