30

today was the day christina was coming to visit. she would be staying with corbyn, although they aren't together anymore, they're still close friends.
everyone including eben were at the airport waiting to pick up christina.
"ugh this is taking too long. i wanna see my bae." said maddie, pouting. "right that plane needs to hurry tf up!" kay responded.

"relax baby, she'll be here soon." said daniel, who took his girlfriends waist and pulled her closer to him. he looked over to see a man probably about in his late 30's look over and stare down at maddie. he watched his eyes look her up and down. daniel was getting nervous. "hey babe?"

"yeah? what's wrong?" said maddie. she looked up at him confused. daniel nodded his head toward the man. she looked over and saw the man slowly coming towards her. "oh um. hey guys, me and daniel are gonna go get some starbucks or something." they all nodded their heads, some saying okay. they walked over to the starbucks and got in line. "what the actual fuck is wrong with people." she held on to his hand. that didn't stop the man though. before he could get any closer, zach came up to them and told them christina landed. the couple quickly grabbed their drinks and followed zach back to the group.

once maddie saw christina, she has never ran faster in her life. "CHRISTINA MARIE!!"

"MADISON BROOKE!!" the pair hugged each other so tight. after their hug, kay and gabbie gave their hugs to christina.

after the reunion at the airport, corbyn helped christina with her bags while all four girls got into daniels car. gabbie, kay, and christina got in the back while maddie got in the front seat. the others went with jonah.

"okay so now that you're back, what should we do first?" said maddie turning around in her seat the face the other three.

"i say that tonight we all cuddle in mads bed and watch a movie with all sorts of snacks and then tomorrow we can go to disney land or something." suggested gabbie. daniel looked in his mirror at gabbie.

"i think the think not. where am i gonna lay?" he pouted. "aw poor baby! you can sleep on the couch." said maddie, kissing his cheek. "i don't think that's fair. i've already slept on the couch enough." he responded. the girls stopped talking once he said that.

"umm well- we'll just watch a movie on the couch then?" daniel nodded his head.

"that's a better idea." he gave maddie his phone so she can play music from their playlist. she clicked shuffle and the first song to play was what makes you beautiful by one direction. "alright who put this on our playlist?"

"i did obviously. you got a problem with it?" maddie rolled her eyes jokingly. "nope! totally fine with me. i'm not tryna get in trouble with you." the girls laughed and daniel turned up the music. they just vibed until they got home.