39

"hey, can i talk to you?" asked corbyn as he knocked on jonahs doorframe.

"yeah, come sit." jonah smiled and patted the spot next to him. corbyn let out a shaky breath.

"okay. you know how i'm really good friends with mads, right?" he asked, jonah nodded, "yeah well i've been feeling a little different when she's around. everytime she walks into the room my stomach fills with butterflies." he vented. jonah was like the advice giver to everyone. he made sure no one had any problems with each other so that they'd never fight.

"so you're saying you like her?" corbyn nodded. "okay well you're telling daniel first off and secondly-"

"oh hell no. i can't tell daniel! are you freaking insane?!" jonah sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"well why not?"

"because-" before corbyn could finished his sentence daniel walked in.

"hey do you guys know where mads is?" he asked.  they shook their heads no. "well if you see her can you tell her i'm looking for her?"

"will do." said corbyn who smiled at daniel.

"are you okay?" asked daniel. corbyn just nodded and smiled at him. "alright, well i'm gonna go." he walked out of the room to his own bedroom.

"anyway, we're going on tour in a month and if daniel finds out i like maddie then it'll be awkward." he frowned. jonah patted his back in a comforting way.

"sorry bro, i don't know how to help you then." he shrugged and got up. corbyn sighed knowing he wasn't getting out of this one that easy.

a/n:
guys corbyn is my lane and i feel so bad pls-
and this story isn't even real :(