06

IMESSAGES
daniel <3

daniel <3
maddie, can we talk?
mads, answer me.
are you mad at me?
please
answer me

mads
daniel wtf, its 4 am.

daniel <3
finally. i thought you were ignoring me.

mads
no, i was sleeping until you woke me up to your many texts.

daniel <3
oh, im sorry..

mads
its fine ig

daniel <3
can we talk about what happened earlier?

mads
i'd rather not but sure.

daniel <3
great! i'll be over in 10.

mads
why can't just talk over the phone or something?

daniel<3
bc idk

-

I was super nervous about daniel coming over. we're super close but I really don't want to argue with him about it. he should know that what we were doing was wrong especially because he has a girlfriend. I didn't know what to do so I called Brooklyn. she's an expert at this kind of stuff.

"Maddie it's 4 am, what's up?"

"Okay so daniel is kind of coming over because we got into a tiny little argument and he wants to talk about it," I explained.

"okay? what was the argument about?" she asked. I explained the whole thing and I think she understood. "I totally agree with you. he has a girlfriend and he's constantly flirting with you."

"yeah and he doesn't see how it's wrong..." I then hear a knock on my door. "he's here, wish me luck!" I said as I hung up. I got off the couch and went to the door to open it.

"Hey," said Daniel.

"Hey..." I replied and opened the door wider so that he could come in. we both sat on opposite ends of the couch.

"look. I kind of see how that's wrong. I guess I'm just always in the moment when I'm with you and I go a bit overboard... I want to cuddle you and I want to be in the same bed as you or else I can't sleep but I don't want to hurt ally."

"then you wouldn't have done it in the first place," I said as I got up and went to the kitchen with him following.

"come on now, mads. you know I didn't realize it," he said as he turned me around and took my hands in his. "Madison Grace Malone. I love you. and I don't want to argue with you. I apologized, so now we can move on." I sighed before responding.

"Daniel James Seavey. I love you too. and I don't want to argue with you either. you know you have a girlfriend who I know you barely hang out with. go spend time with her, please. I just need some time for myself." I removed my hands from his and sat back on the couch. he followed.

"Okay fine." he sat next to me and pouted.

"what are you doing? stop pouting." I playfully hit his shoulder.

"no." damn, he's bold for saying that to me. he realized what he said and his eyes went wide. "no wait- I didn't mean to say that..." I just laughed at him. it's so cute when he gets scared of me.

"I'll let you off the hook this time but this is your warning." I narrowed my eyes at him and he nodded quickly making me laugh.

"you think that was funny?"

"uh yes. that's why I'm laughing."

"your laugh is cute." I blushed at his comment but looked away so he couldn't see it but unfortunately, he saw it. "don't you think I didn't see that." he lifts up my chin to reveal my blushing face and started tickling my sides. he knew I was ticklish. I couldn't control my laughs.

"d-daniel." I kept laughing, "s-stop it!" he wouldn't listen so I tried running away from him but he grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap.

"you aren't getting away any time soon." he smiles at me and I blush and we both start leaning in. he kisses my lips slowly, but passionately. I thought about it for a second but kissed him back. this make-out session went on for at least 5 minutes before I pulled away. "excuse you I was enjoying that." he frowns.

"I'm sorry but daniel, this is so wrong," I say getting off his lap. I run-up to my room and shut my door, locking it knowing he'd try and talk to me. my stomach had butterflies but I felt so bad. I shouldn't have kissed him back. I'm so stupid.