41

IMESSAGES
corbyn 🏎

corbyn 🏎
hey can we talk?

mads
sure! what do you need?

corbyn 🏎
i meant in person..

mads
oh, where are you?

corbyn 🏎
outside by the pool

mads
ok i'll be there in a sec

maddie walked outside to see corbyn on one of the chairs that were by the pool. once he saw her, he smiled.

"hey corbs." she smiled back and sat down on the chair next to him.

"hey, so i need to tell you something. i already told daniel last night but i just can't keep it from you just like i couldn't keep it from him."

"okay, you can tell me anything. you know that, right?" he nodded in response. letting out a breath, he was finally ready to tell her.

"i've liked you for a while now but i didn't want to tell you and daniel because i thought it would ruin your relationship and our friendship." he admitted. maddie stayed quiet and kept her gaze on the water in the pool. corbyn sighed and started to get up.

"wait, corbyn!" she pulled his arm which made him fall back down to his seat. "how long?" he stayed silent. "corbyn."

"fine! a couple months after you and daniel got together." he put his head down.

"corbyn, i'm sorry but.. i only see you as a friend." corbyn nodded. "and i'm with daniel who i love so much."

"i know, that's why i didn't want to tell either of you." maddie smiled at the boy. "i'm
sorry."

"it's okay." she smiled, "thank you for telling me, corbs." she hugged him which took him by surprise but, he hugged her back. "i'll see you later."

"yeah."

a/n:
their friendship is so cute