The end of the beginning

He seems to like my answer. I bite my lip and look up at Gerard. This moment is perfect but I know what I need. I need Gerard to make me his. Permanently. I want to prove to him I'll stay with him forever and I mean his forever, not mine.

I want to live under your wing, be immortal, live for centuries.I want to be a vampire. Feel your dark blood rush through my veins, take me, turn me into yours. Turn me into you. I need you in my life.

'Gerard.' I beam up. 'Yes?' He replies while stroking is hand across my hip tenderly. 'I want..I' I stutter. He sees my nervously and squeezes my side as a response. 'I want you to bite me.' I blurt out, waiting for his response.

He laughs. 'Is Frankie kinky?' I groan. Pulling a face as he giggles. 'Not like that!!..' I give him a hard look and he controls himself. 'I want...you to. Well, Gerard I want you to turn me.' His face looks shocked. 'Make me yours.'

'Frank. Are you sure. It will be forever and it will hurt, trust m..'

'I'm sure.. I want this.'

The hand on my hip slowly travels around to my bum and squeezes hard making me groan and throw my head back. Gerard takes his opportunity and begins to kiss my neck. I wait for the pain to begin but it doesn't come. Gerard leaves little bruises on my skin before kissing me roughly on the lips. Pressing his body to mine.

Before I know what's happening Gerard picks me up, my legs wrapped around his back, arms around his neck. He carries me across the room then I'm laid down on the giant bed carefully.

I look down to see Gerard crawl seductivly over me, his lip being chewed by his tiny teeth. Then his face is above mine, smirking. 'Aren't you gonna bite me?' I ask.

'Yes, but first I want to do this.' He grinds his tight jeans against mine and I moan louder than I want to. I see him smile dominantly at my reaction. He starts to get rougher and soon I'm close already.

'Gerard..I'm gonna..' He stops immediately and I grunt with disappointment. His thick aroma suffocates me as plays with my bottom lip. Meanwhile, I can feel him fight with my zipper, he wins.

Once it's undone he then pops open my button and I know what's happening. I'm not complaining. I want him so badly, I've never felt such lust in my life. And it may be a sin but it feels so right.

'Do you know what I'm gonna do Frank?' He asks with his breath wrecked to a harsh order. I just moan. I'm Not sure if I'm meant to answer this rhetorical question that's filled with dirt.

'Im gonna make you mine. Only mine.' With that he grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head to reveal my tattooed body, I join him shirtless. Sweat already forming across my Skin, the liquid slightly shinning in the dim light. 'Fuck Frankie. I've waited so long for you.'

'Two thousand years?' I giggle, my voice breaking into moans as he grinds on me. Gerard lifts off me slightly and pulls down my bed trousers until they are thrown across the room. I hiss through my teeth as he touches the top of my boxers, playing with the waist band. Teasing me.

'Gee..'
'Hmmm?' He asks with a low voice. 'Please.' I cover my eyes with my hand, clutching at the skin. 'So impatient.' He chuckles but then starts to Palm me through my blue boxer shorts.

I push up into his hand but soon enough his hand is removed. I huff in anger. A single finger runs down my torso then hooks underneath. Slowly pulling the material down until they land on the floor. Cold air hitting naked body, sighs of relief as I spring free. No longer contained.

'Beautiful.' He whispers in my ear, slightly Bitting the skin. His body over me, his black trousers still covering the thing I want most. I feel a hand grab my area and start to pump, my body shoots up but a soft hand pushes my chest back down. I moan loudly, feeling embarrassed but oh so turned on.

'Mine. You're so hot for me aren't you. Good look at you.' I try to hide my face in the red sheets but he uses his free hand to turn my face to look up at him. 'I wanna see your cute face baby.'

'Fuck.' I mutter as he carries on, I don't want this to ever end. He soon slows down and instinctually open my eyes. I see him crawl off me slowly. He stands up and bites his lip as he pulls the zipper down. To my surprise he wears no underwear.

I'm not complaining and I like what I see. Makes me feel a bit insecure but Gerard seems to find me irresistible so I can't be that ugly seen as he is after all: sex on legs.

His length is trapped in the black trousers that wrap around him like a second skin. He peels them down until all is revealed. And with that he flings them across the room with a flick of his foot. He seems so self assured and I can't help but want his confidence. He's not even bothered that I'm just staring at him naked.

I'm still unnerved that there is a vampire staring at me while I'm bare, looking at me like I'm his next dinner. Gerard swaggers back over to the bed and back over me.

My breath hitches when I feel his body press against mine. Slowly he kisses me with all the love and passion in the world. But then I feel an uncomfortable feeling down below. It makes me wince and accidentally bite Gerard's lip.

'Shh it's ok.' Gerard strokes my hair as he moves his fingers slowly. It feels alien to me as I have never been with a guy before. I'm nervous.

After a few minutes the feeling of pain seems to fade and I find myself quietly whimpering and groaning. Gerard looking down with an open mouth. My eyes close shut as a shot of ecstasy fires through me. 'Found it.' He giggles, I half laugh half moan. Throwing my head back I to the soft sheets, snuggling my head into Gerard's neck.

Then the skilled fingers are removed, I'm nervous but the cloud of lust above my head wants him now. Right now. 'Gerard. Please.' He laughs. 'Yeah yeah...fuck Frank.'

He shifts from my side so he's directly on top of me. He looks kind of nervous and I think that's because I'm nervous. His face changes from want to care. 'I love you Frankie. I really do.'

He then starts to slowly push in and the pain starts again only worse. 'G..gee' I squeeze and crunch my face. My eyes shut tightly. Gerard rests his forehead on mine, holds me like a fragile doll. Once he's in all the way he stops and we both breath out at the same time.

I open my eyes to see him already looking at me. 'I love you to' I whisper. I nod my head and on cue he pulls out before pushing back in again. He goes ever so slowly. But then he moves his hips slightly and the same feeling from earlier shoots through me making me moan.

He then moves faster, trying to hug that spot again. When he does I jump up and a wrap my hands around his shoulders. my nails leaving red scratches down his back, I hide my head into his shoulders, screaming into his skin. I'm basically in his lap, never letting go. This feeling is so intense and it's the best feeling I've ever had.

Gerard keeps hitting my sweet spot over and over again, making me scream his name. 'Frank. Oh my god.' He leans over, forcing me to fall back onto the bedding, Gerard once again over me. 'Frank.' panting dirty things to me.

I reach my point. I scream his name. Everything going in slow motion. Just as I do so he bites my neck but no yoke before. This time he goes deep, he's turning me. He carries on pushing in as he does so. The pain is raw and I can already feel his poison changing my blood. My veins feel on fire. Like I'm going to burst.

He climaxes and after a few seconds stops draining my blood, lifting off if me and rolling to my side, cradling me through my pain. But I want this, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I don't care about the pain. All I can think about is our happily ever after.

The pain starts to fade but so do I. I pass out in my lovers arms, waiting for when I wake up. When my new life begins....

AN: well ok. That was intense. I have to admit that is the most detailed 'scene' I have ever written and it was really difficult for me to do, I hope u appreciate the trauma I went through writing this!!! But you wanted 'frickle frackle' so I gave you it . XD

Ok I'm off for a shower to clean the filth off of me :(