1005

A click of steady assured boots marching around the room. Utter and desolate darkness surrounds me. An unwelcoming hard floor that digs into my bones, a thin layer of flesh not enough cushioning to keep the uncomfortableness away. Chains wrapped around numb hands, tight and unforgiving. The click of boots gets louder and so does my heart. Then they stop, I fear my heart has done so to.

They stand right in front of me. Black leather with many buckles that ride up the boot which stops just above the knee. I cannot see the rest of the figure as he is too far away, disappearing into the darkness. A shuffle away from the figure is in vain as he moves forward with a sadistic dooming chuckle. The clicking of the chains reminds me there is no where to run.

The cold air is thin, almost suffocating. 'Stupid stupid boy' the voice booms, bouncing off the walls that I cannot see, leaving it impossible to hear where it was coming from. Old but strong, sent anxiety through my body like it knows how weak I am inside and out.

'H..hello?' I whimper in the darkness, cursing at how impuissant my own wretched voice is in comparison.

'So you are the infamous Frank Iero?' He evilly chuckles above me, still hidden in the murk. 'Gerard hasn't picked so well huh?' Silently I crawl back into myself, suppressing tears as I veil my face with my hair. 'contrariwise, that scum couldn't possibly possess anything of worth when he himself is such a abomination.'

'Who are you?' I yelp back, finding a false of confidence which disperses in milliseconds when a heavy silence falls. 'But we've spent so long together Frank!'

I don't understand and in my confusion I stay silent '1005' He barks loudly.

Lightning strikes.

Bam. Back in the room. Back in the red bed with Gerard sleeping peacefully with long arms stretched around my soft waist. Fuck my brain, fuck my dreams. Why can't I be normal?

By my bed I notice the packed bags ready to be taken away. I'm scared but curious to this new city where more people like me inhabit there and live normally. It could be my new beginning. But something in my head is screaming 'bad idea' I don't know why.