The Titanic cameo

'Please. Emily'. I look into her eyes, brown and warm. She smirks and does the cute wink-y face I love to adore. She sits on my bare tattooed chest, I feel her legs resting on my inked birds above my boxer shorts. She reaches to remove her bra; making me feel very sweaty all of a sudden.

'Sure Frankie' Bitting her lip she removes her clothes lustfully, moving her long locks to the side then leans down to meet my lips, pulling on my lip ring slightly. I close my eyes as we kiss and feel hands running down my bare chest, making my hairs stand on end.

I start to pant as the soft skin runs closer to my crotch. The palm meets my sensitive area; like a switch I open my eyes and gasp on a huge chunk of hot sweaty air. However, I'm met with red eyes and much paler skin. 'Gerard..' I moan.

His pale skin glistens slightly in the dim light. The toned body making me even more lustful than before. One of the strong arms pin my hands above my head while the other one pleasures me.

Grinding down against my lower half and his own hand ; can feel the strong weight that I've never felt before, his jaw slack as he silently moans. He smirks before smashing his face to mine once more. 'Frank....'

'Frank..'

'Frank!'

'Wake up!' I bolt from my slumber panting rapidly. I look at Gerard with my mouth open wide. I feel sweat dripping downy face before whipping them away with my palm. My heart races as I realise I was dreaming about Gerard. A dude. Getting me off. Oh crap...

My mind is racing at a million miles an hour, making me feel nauseous, light headed, almost drunk. I'm drowning in my own thoughts and feelings; fear weighing heavily on my shoulder. What if Gerard was right?

He can't be, I'm not a homosexual! But the bulge in my sleeping shorts says otherwise. 'Are you ok Frank?' He asks, sounding very concerned. My heart starts to slow down, in turn so does my breathing.

'Yeah. Um. I had a bad dream that's all.' I smile, running a shaking hand through my greasy black hair. I've never seen guys in a sexual way but this dream makes me crave their touch, their interaction, their dominance and it's all to much. In both a good and tragic way.

Gerard nods before slinking back down into the soft mattress. He falls asleep almost instantly, one arm stretched out above his head, showing his toned form. I decide to leave Gerard's side and take a walk.

As I open the bedroom door, cooler, crisper air hits me. My body instantly chills to a normal temperature. I walk down the twisty dark corridor. Black marble below my bare feet. Silence flows and bounces off the high ceilings.

Looking up I notice the giant diamond chandeliers that hang from the ceiling that seems to be miles away from me. It's black like the night sky and he diamond cream chandelier contrasts, looking like the stars.

The whole house is magnificent, immaculate, gothic but traditional. Nothing like my old house. Two levels with two bedrooms, one bathroom, one kitchen and one living room. That was it. No hallway or fancy study. But it was perfect to me.

Cosy and warm. That's something no chandelier can give you. Love is what gives you cosy and warm; that's what this place lacks. Yes I know Gerard somehow loves me but I don't love him back! He's hot but I have no real feelings.

But escaping is a bad idea. I'll go from being trapped by a cute, surprisingly nice vampire to being trapped by a sadistic, violent, murderous one. I know what's best.

Even if that does mean being isolated.

I end up outside the old study room; the door ending at least 2 foot above my head. I open the door and head inside the dimly lit area.

Two walls are covered in shelfs with hundreds of ancient books of all colours and sizes. I guess two centuries gives you enough time to collect this amount of books. Many are in a different language. Maybe it's in Latin or some other mysterious language vampires use. Most seem to be about fine art, I wonder if Gerard paints?

On the other wall hangs a giant picture....of me?! I'm not sure if it is or not. Yes it's my face but he's victorian looking with old clothes and a lot cleaner hair than mine. A black waistcoat with a long black flowing jacket with big red buttons.

He had a white shirt underneath with a gold pocket watch. Wow I had money, well not me but yes, it is me. This is weird. I wonder who painted this? It's really amazing, almost like a photograph.

'Do you like it?' Gerard appears from behind me, still bare chested but now with tight black trousers on. I turn and smile at him. 'I love it.' I look back at the painting, analysing every detail.

I feel him from behind. He clasps his hands around my chest and places his head on my shoulder. I feel his hot breath on his neck. I shudder feeling very nervous and vulnerable all of a sudden.

'Good. I painted it my self in 1888.' I turn to look at him wide eyed. 'Really?!' He nods. 'James Piper, son of the local mayor. A hit with the ladies.' He giggles and I roll my eyes. No fucking way. 'What? So I was like Victorian eye candy?!'

'Yes! Unfortunately you died of too much fun with the ladies, if you get the gist' I pull a face. STDs. Way to go 1800's Frank. Just looking at the painting I realise how talented he is. 'Gerard, this is amazing!' I walk to the art and softly skim James' face. Smiling to myself.

It's framed in a pure gold frame that sparkles in the orange glow. A candle placed above the artwork. Gerard taps my shoulder. 'You know, it's getting dated. I think I need a new one.' I grin. 'As long as it's not like the titanic, then sure.'

Gerard turns to the big dark oak desk, opens the bottom draw and pulls out different paintbrushes and paints. 'Well your no Kate Winslet and I'm not blonde so I'm sure it's not like the titanic. I slap his shoulder. 'You know what I mean Gerard!' He rolls his eyes. 'Awww, I like nakedness.'

I sit on the side of the desk as he gets comfortable on a big armchair, lining up his tools like fine expensive cutlery. I smile slightly and keep my pose. I watch his concentrated face at work. Moving the pencils smoothly across the giant canvas in front of him.

Hours go by, I start to get tired of sitting in the same pose. But after a long few hours Gerard put down the paintbrush and turned the canvas towards me. Magnificent. Every single individual detail captured beautifully in bright paint.

'Gerard......it's amazing.' He smiles. 'Im glad you like it.' And with that he places it to the side of the red armchair. He gets up and slowly swaggers towards me. He gets very close, my breath hitches as he leans to my ear.

'I know that dream of yours wasn't a bad one Frankie, you were moaning my name weren't you.' He whispers seductivly, sending a shiver around my body. I push him back. 'Back off.' He just smirks. 'If you want me to.'

'Also who's Emily?' I sigh and sit down back down on the desk. 'My ex. She cheated on me with my best friend.' I just look at my feet. Thinking about what she is doing right now. Probably him....

'Oh Frank.' He looks sad, then pitiful, then confused, then angry, very angry. His eyes a bright red. 'I'll fucking kill her. Making you upset, who does she think she is?'

Oh no. I still love her, I can't let Gerard hurt her! I know she hurt me badly but she doesn't deserve to die! 'No Gerard!! Don't hurt her!' He pushes me to one side with his strength. 'I'll be back' and with that he walks out. I run out into the hall but he's already gone.