Crimson walls

Soft pillows cushion my sore head. I must of been drinking again last night. I can't remember a thing, I'll have to probably call Emily, tell her I'm not dead in a ditch. Actually. Where the fuck am I? I sit up, still in my dirty clothes. The room is grand but dark with a gothic style.

The walls a deep crimson with black Victorian furniture. The giant wardrobe is placed to the left of the black mystery bed I'm laying in while the writers desk is placed perfectly in front of me.

To be honest I feel like I've shrunken in size, everything is so big, grand, scary almost. Who's house is this? I think drunk me pulled, CRAP EMILY. She can't find out, I love her too much to loose her. She would break up with my sorry ass; she's the one, I know it.

I need to phone her. I go to pull out my crappy blackberry brick but it's not there. Fuck, drunk me also likes to loose things to apparently and I just paid that off!

Today is not a good day. I jump out of the strangers bed, it's awfully quiet. I've had one night stands but this is the weirdest yet. The upside down crosses that are placed around the room tell me this chick is freaky as fuck...

Placing on my boots I notice blood down the side of them, I hope I didn't get into a fight to, Emily will kill me. The black door is cold to touch, making me shiver as I turn the handle. The door opens with a loud creak that for a second ruins the erie silence.

The door leads to a long dark hallway with red walls that are covered with portraits of creepy old guys that are framed in chunky fully gold frames that probably cost more than my house. Where is this loaded, slightly twisted, hopefully hot girl/ one night stand person .

I can't help but feel bad. I've never cheated before and it's a terrible feeling. I can't even let her know I'm ok. Walking down the long hall I notice a door that's slightly open, a slither of orange light beans out. I open the door to find a sort of study.

The walls are blue in here but are still covered in upside down crosses. Hopefully I haven't fucked a female satan....

A big red book catches my eye, it rests on the desk. 'The new code' in block gold lettering down the side. Nervously I open the heavy cover . It's touch is thick and I realise it's made of leather, it feels heavy on my palm. It's a book full of weird rules, not really my sort of reading material.

This whole thing is creepy, level 100. I need to leave before Emily thinks I'm dead. I leave the study and run down the long hall. I take a left but it leans to. Gold staircase upstairs.

I turn around and go right into a giant dining room. The oak table stretches down most of the room. The chandelier holds 7 candles that dimly lights up the red walls. I walk through and into a big kitchen with no exit. Fuck, this place is like a giant gothic maze.

Retracing my tracks through the rooms until I'm back to the main hallway. I head to the other end and walk through the end door.

It leads to a smaller hallway with black walls that are decorated with white roses. I see the front door that blends in the black walls.

I go to turn the door open but it's locked shut. Fuck. I rattle the door but with no prevail. I'm trapped.

'Leaving so soon Frankie?' I spin around to be met with a tall man with red eyes who I'm sure I've seen before. Feminine but Manly at the same time.

He towers over me. This red eyes stare at me. 'The names Gerard' the places out his pale hand. I don't take it. 'Why do you have red eyes.' I speak firmly, not letting my fear show.

He chuckles, 'you don't remember last night then?' WHAT?! I have not slept with a dude! He sees the shock in my eyes. 'Relax we didn't fuck, you didn't even want to hold my hand.'

Memory's flood back. 'V..vampire' and then I blanked out before waking up here! I stare at him wide eyed....FUCK HES A VAMPIRE. 'GET AWAY FROM ME!' I try to run but he pushes me against the door.

'Im not going to hurt you!' I sweat, panicking. 'YOU SAID THAT YESTERDAY BEFORE BITTING MY NECK!' I can now feel my sore skin around my jaw.

'Frank your in danger. Please listen.' The dark walls seem so claustrophobic now I have no where to run. 'Yes! I'm locked in a house with a vampire!' He rolls his eyes. 'I NEED TO CALL MY GIRLFRIEND!!' I run into the hall.

'Well I don't know where your going seen as that's the door.' Fuck. I turn to look at him. Wait, Emily, she cheated on me. 'Oh god' he gives me sad eyes. I have nothing left.

I fall into the black marble floor as I cry into my hands. 'Frank..' I cut him off. 'And how the fuck do you know my name?' I scream.

I feel his presence, he goes to touch me but I slap him away. 'Please let me go..' I plead with him. When he shakes his head my hope flys away, I'm trapped like an animal.

The cold floor hurts my knees but I don't want to move any closer to the monster beside me. If he doesn't want to hurt me why am I here? I don't trust him. I stiffen.

Bolting towards the door once more, banging and shouting. 'HELP! HELP!' I can hear him laughing at my attempt and it makes me feel sick. I get tired and turn slowly to look at him. Defeat in my eyes.

'Now you've had your outburst I think you should calm down.' I say nothing as I have nothing to say. He stands tall, black trousers with a black leather jacket and a smart white dress shirt underneath.

He folds his arms and taps his foot. 'Can I call home?' I ask sombrely; 'no' he says with mercy in his voice. 'You belong here with me'

Angry pulses through me. I spot a vase holding some roses at the side of me. Interesting. He walks towards me and I keep a sad face on. 'Its for the best, trust me.' Before he finishes I grab the glass vase and go to hit him in the head with it but before it reaches Gerard's dark hair it is taken from me.

He's too strong. He grabs my neck and bites me, slowly I blank out again. 'Why can't you understand Frank?'