Mikey and his mate

'Frank I love you.' I hold her hands, her back against the brick wall, I stand in front of her, running my fingers through her caramel brown ones. Dimond ring shinning in the sun. The one I bought her for our second anniversary.

Golden beams light up her features while I feel them burn into my back. I look down at our intertwined fingers. 'Forever?' I whisper. 'I promise.' Emily replies, smiling back. Love filling her eyes. Soft curls fall across her shoulders, the yellow tank top somehow making her look even more attractive.

Emily's brown skin shinning as I pull her out into the sun even more and away from the building wall. The meadow is painted in bright colours with fresh green grass crunching beneath our shoes.

We run through the long grains of green, laughing as we stumble over flowers and rocks. Sun blinding us so we hold hands guiding each other over the roots of the tall blossom tree that grow out the ground. As we run the light starts to dim. The roots get thicker and harder to jump over.

The sky starts to fade onto a dull grey and the roots explode into giant hurdles. Why? Why is this happening?

Emily stumbles so I pick her up of the floor yet I notice the ground is no longer a happy green but a murky brown. I start to panic as I feel my feet being consumed by the sinking mud. 'EMILY!' I pull her weak body through the bog.

The blue sky now black and red with lighting striking down. Emily starts to cry but still we run. Yet they'd slows us down. Soon enough both of us are stuck, unable to move.

'F..Frankie.' She cries as she grips onto my hand with all her life. 'Its ok, don't let go of my hand.' I tell her, my voice cracking.

The mud starts to pull us apart but out hands are still connected. The sinking mud is now up to my waist and I know I'm going to die here. 'AHH FRANK'

James grabs her other hand and pulls her away. 'NO LEAVE ME ALONE. FRANK! HELP!' She screams but he's too strong, he pulls her away, tears stream down both our faces. 'EMILY.' I scream back yet she is already gone.

Stolen from me. I sink lower into the brown murky depths, my head the only thing above the liquid. 'Help.' I whisper before being pulled down.

I see nothing, I can't breath. I struggle in the thick suffocating bog. I feel a hand on my leg which pulls me further down then out the other side.

I fall into a white room. Gasping for breath, red in the face. The room is empty and has no walls or floor or ceiling. I stand up and walk around looking for anything. There is nothing.

Standing still I can just hear my own breathing. Suddenly a hand is placed on my shoulder, I spin around. Gerard is stood with a plate, holding it out for me. 'Take it.' I look to the silver plater. His heart laid out, still beating.

'Its for you, only you.' I smile back but refuse to take it. After all, who am I to steal someone's heart? 'No. I can't.' Gerard's smile drops, he starts to cry. 'I..l.love you.' I shake my head. 'Im sorry.' Gerard drops to his knees.

He pulls out a dagger, a pained expression on his pale soft face. 'Don't do it Gerard.' But before I can stop him it plunges into his chest, black blood fills the white room. I have no heart anymore thanks to you.' His voice cracked with pain and hurt. 'AHHHHHH' he screams. I SCREAM BACK.

'AHHHHHHHHHHH'

I shoot up. Gerard looking at me with shock in his face. His heart beating as fast as mine. 'GOD FRANK YOU SCARED ME.' I breath in and out trying to calm down. I can't. I'm having a panic attack.