The cheesy vampire fight scene

'Your mine now Frankie.' I try to back up but his grip is too strong. I feel years form in my eyes. 'Now now. Don't cry my dear.' He wipes my tears softly, I look at him working out the niceness in his cracked voice. 'Id Save that for later.' Hitting me hard I drop to the floor but soon try to crawl away on my hands and knees.

The cold dirty pavement makes my hands wet and dirty. Knees scrapping the ground, sending pain through the joints. 'Why are you running away?! Gerard's not here!' He grabs the back of my red shirt and pulls me back up, turns me around so I'm face to face with his horrid red eyes. 'I'm gonna make a mess of you.' I whipper like the coward I am.

'Fuck your hot Frankie boy.' Colliding faces, the slimy lips make my skin crawl with all the hatred and fear in the world. He forces me deeper into the forced kiss. His filthy hands hold my back, digging into my ribs.

'Get your hands off him!' I hear a familiar voice. The first time I'm relived to hear it to. I see Bert chuckle before pushing me off him to the side, against the fence and down to the floor. He swaggers up to Gerard, smirking in a ill manner. I hold my pathetic tiny breath waiting for something, anything to happen.

Gerard stands taller but Bert looks pure evil. 'Aww has lover boy come to save him? Your soft as fuck Way, you have no chance.' He mocks him, drilling deep with the crimson gems.

They stand just inches apart but that distance is closed when Gerard suddenly grabs him by the neck and flings him like a dish towel. Crashing into the fence, he lets out a whimper and falls to the ground. He looks at his enemy with a evil glare before launching himself back at Gerard.

Gerard ends up pushed up against the other side, Bert clawing at his face. But Gerard lands a punch on his chest which sends the vampire back onto the ground. Quickly he pounces onto him and repeatedly punches jus pale face. Bert cries out.

But then I see Gerard fly back again, landing with a THUMP and before I know what's happening Bert is on top of me. He bites my neck, I scream in pure pain. Am I going to die? My killer is pulled off of me, punched hard and lands back into the ground unconscious.

Gerard flys to my side, I cry into his shirt. 'Am I dying?' He holds me close and inspects my blood covered neck. 'No. You haven't lost too much blood.' I wrap my shaking hands around his neck for security.

I'm an idiot. I should of listened, Gerard was right. 'Im sorry Frank. I shouldn't of killed Emily, I'm so sorry.' His voice is a soft whisper, the warmth making me feel safe. 'No, I'm sorry. You were right. I shouldn't of left.' I cry more knowing my new life is never leaving the house ever again.

'Frank I'm sorry for this whole situation. I don't want to keep you locked up but I don't want you to die either. I love you.' His weak smile sends a spark through my body, maybe I do like him. He has saved my life. 'Take me home Gee.'

He picks me up with his strength. My hands still clasp at the back of his neck. His arms holding me up behind my knees and back. We slowly exit the alleyway and back down the long street which is now empty and silent. The steady heavy footsteps of Gerard's black boots the only sound.

Circles of the path light up below the orange street lamp. Casting shadows over the bushes and fences either side. Puddles of rainwater sparkle, catching my lazy eyes. The giant houses fade into the background as a result of the darkness.

A deep pain flows through my body and climaxes at my neck. I feel the blood run down slightly, the cold air bitting at the tender flesh. My teeth are gritted together in the pure pain and throbbing that numbs out my other senses.

The perverted vampire's taste still lingers on my younger. Something that makes me sick, his taste, his saliva in me. I'm just grateful that was all he got chance to do. Gerard sees the discomfort in my weary face. 'Is your neck hurting?' I nod. He rubs circles against my back was we walk on down the long trail home.

I haven't felt this much agony in forever. Not just physical pain but the pain in knowing I can't have freedom. It's like someone stabbing you so hard you can see your heart exploding and falling out of your chest. Knowing there is no going back.

'I'm gonna get you home, run you a warm bath and make you a pizza. Sound good?' He speaks softly, like I'm a child. I nod into his warm chest and feel both I and gee bounce along with every step. The wind whips around my ears and flies through my hair, into the air once again.

We reach the gothic black gate surrounded by dark trees and overgrown flowers either side. The steel bars reaching 3 foot above Gerard's head. He unlocks it and it opens with a click, slowly swinging open in the breeze. We step through and begin our climb up the long gravel path to the house.

The gravel snapping beneath his feet, slightly panting at the steep ascent. The warm grow of the inside bedroom gets closer and closer as the bottom of the house climbs over the hill.

We reach the door and Gerard opens it with one hand before shuffling though into the Orange light. I have never been so happy to be in these walls. He carries me through the twisty hallways and I can feel my eyes get heavier. The red blurring into the black slightly.

'Want me to run a bath?' I shake my head. 'Just sleep please.' We climb the twisty turny staircase up to the master bedroom. We reach the door. Gerard sighs and struggles to open the door. After a few moments of struggling he steps into the dimly lit room and places me onto the oversized bed. The soft covers making me groan in comfort.

His strong but soft arms move me closer to the top of the bed before removing my jacket and jeans, leaving me in my shirt and boxer shorts. I watch him get unchanged in the corner of my half closed eyes, he didn't notice. Reaching into the side draw, he pulls out a white bandage and wraps it around my neck. His face full of care. I mouth a thank you as he climbs into the bed and pulls the Crimson covers over our bodies.