Book II - Coming Soon

You didn't think I'd leave you hanging like that, did you?

Here's the description of Rich Mess, sequel to Hot Mess:

After living in New York for 6 years, recent billionaire Marinette Dupain-Chang decides to come back to Paris.

She is the CEO of MDC Designs, a luxury fashion brand that she built from the ground up.

Diamonds, gold, private jets, private islands... Her life seems perfect, but she has a tragic, devastating secret that Adrien can 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 find out.

Adrien Agreste is the COO of Gabriel Designs. He's been his father's right-hand man since he's 21.

How will he react when Mari comes back into his life to sign a contract with his company?

How will he react when he finds out that the love of his life is engaged to another man?

How will he react when he finds out the truth about 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨...?

Love's never too late, right?

•••

Marinette and Adrien are 24 years old in this fanfiction. This is a 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 to my book 𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔 (I recommend to click my profile and read it first).

Warning: Strong language and smut.

Please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment!

Here's the cover page:

Fun fact: When I imagine the events of a story happening to cartoon characters, I always imagine them as real life people, as seen below.

THIS SEQUEL IS COMING VERY SOON! I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DEVELOP THE PLOT!