1 - Start of the Year

Marinette's POV

It was the first day of school at Francois Dupont High School. I was finally a senior, and in a year, I would be off to college.

I got ready for my first practice as captain of the cheerleading team. I was nervous, but excited at the same time. People often told me that I was born to be a leader thanks to my positive energy and kindness.

My hair was up in a high ponytail and I was wearing my cheer uniform: A red crop top with a matching mini skirt. The logo "Black Cats", which is the name of the football team, was marked on my chest. The word "Captain" was written on the back. I smiled.

I put on some light makeup and waited for Chloe, my co-captain, to come get me. When I saw a black limousine in front of my house, I grabbed my bag and went outside.

I skipped towards the back of the limo and got inside. "Captain~~" Chloe beamed with her sing-songy tone. She was wearing her uniform too.

"Girlfriend~~" I imitated her tone and giggled. We did our own personal handshake and laughed.

"Ugh, I can't believe that we're out of high school in a year" I said excitedly.

"Talk for you... I still don't know if I want to go in Politics like my dad, or Fashion like my mom..." Chloe sighed.

"Don't worry about it, you still have some time, besides your grades are more than excellent for both fields" I replied reassuringly.

"You're applying for Fashion Design at IFA Paris (it's a real college in Paris), right?" The blonde girl asked, but it was more of a statement.

"Yup! Already started my portfolio this summer"

"Two steps ahead, like always..." Chloe teased, making me laugh.

"Anyway... Luka Couffaine texted me and asked me to come to his party this Saturday!" I squealed. I have a crush on him since last year.

"No. Fucking. Way! I can come too right?" Chloe squealed back.

"Of course!"

Luka was the captain of the football team, called the Blue Vipers, at Heritage High School. The Black Cats played against the Blue Vipers, but the team members were in good terms.

Chloe cleared her throat and approached me. "So... You're gonna let him swipe your v-card?" She whispered in my ear.

"CHLOE!" I half-yelled as I yanked her away from me, blushing.

"What?! I mean, hot guy, hot girl, bedroom... sex" Chloe said like it was some sort of mathematical formula.

I scoffed and tightened my ponytail. "Whatever... But if it comes down to it... I guess I'd let him?" I half-admitted, and Chloe gasped.

"I get it, I mean he's gorgeous. What is he, 6 feet tall?" Chloe asked, and I frowned.

"Nah, he's definitely taller than that. And he's so kind and sweet... And his eyes are so blue..." I sighed dreamily.

We fangirled on Luka and his band for a while, and suddenly, the opaque window opened in front of me. Adrien's head appeared making me yelp in surprise.

"Agreste?! You were here this whole time? How much did you hear?" I asked in horror.

"I've heard enough..." He replied with his cheshire grin.

"Chloe, Kim wouldn't be happy about you perving on other boys like that" He said as he shook his head in disapproval.

The blonde girl scoffed. "As if he didn't look at other girls's tits right next to me... I mean, we're aloud to look! That doesn't make us unfaithful"

"Yeah, she's right. Besides, didn't you take the virginity of half the girls in our year?" I asked him with one brow raised.

"Right..." He replied. Adrien was the biggest playboy I had ever met. He flirts with girls, takes them home, spends one night with them and then acts as if they never existed.

Now, he's dating Lila, the cheer captain at Heritage High. She and I aren't enemies, but we definitely aren't friends either. It's just like whatever.

Some of my friends at Heritage told me that she hates me because some guys there think I'm hotter than her. I don't think so personally, I mean she's a gorgeous Italian girl with foxy green eyes and long brown hair. We're different, physically. If she hates me for that, then she's very superficial. No wonder she's with Agreste.

Chloe, Adrien and I chatted for a bit and then arrived to school.

Adrien's POV

Today is my first practice as captain of the football team. As a model, fencer, Chinese learner, pianist and straight As student, you can say that my life is pretty busy.

There's one thing that I do for fun: Women. It relaxes me. I've probably been in bed with half the models in Paris and half the girls in my year.

All the girls I've been with wanted me for fame, money or my looks. Every girl who claims to love me only loves me for my stature. And I hated that for the longest time; until I decided to use it to my advantage.

However, there's one girl that I can't seem to attract: Marinette. She's Chloe's best friend and the hottest girl in school. She's prettier than any model I've ever seen.

Chloe is my step-sister, so we live together. Marinette often comes to our house to see Chloe, but we barely talk. I know that she's an aspiring fashion designer and that she's very good at it. Even my father said so, and he usually never compliments anyone.

Marinette is the kind of girl who is nice to everyone. Guys often mistake this as flirting, and they think they have a chance, and then they get disappointed when she turns them down. It's just a part of her charm to me.

Now, I date Lila Rossi, the daughter of an ambassador. She's okay, I guess. We've been on a couple of dates and she seems to have been through a lot of adventures. It's fascinating, really. But I know it's not gonna last between us because she's a bitch.

Anyway... Let's see what this final year of high school has in store for me...