3 - 21 Questions

Marinette's POV

After school, Chloe and I went shopping. We bought a couple of dresses, shoes, handbags and accessories. And I say "we" because what is mine is hers, and what is hers is mine. It's been like that since kindergarten.

We also felt like getting drunk between us two, so we bought a bottle of vodka and gin. We hid it in our shopping bags, of course. We then went to her house.

"Hi Mr. Agreste, hi Mrs. Bourgeois" I greeted Adrien's dad and Chloe's mom who were doing some paper work in the living room.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Audrey" Chloe's mom said sweetly.

"Right... Sorry Audrey" I replied shyly. This woman just scares me for some reason. Probably because she's one of the most influential fashion critics in the world.

"Will you stay for dinner, Marinette?" Mr. Agreste asked.

"Thank you for the offer, but Chloe and I already ate" I replied. The man simply nodded in understanding.

We went to Chloe's bedroom. It was huge and nicely decorated; it's the kind of room you see in magazines. We dumped our shopping bags on the floor next to her wardrobe.

"First day of school and I already want to get drunk..." Chloe sighed, and I laughed.

"Come on, it's not that bad" I said as I grabbed the bottle of vodka and hand it to her.

She swallowed some of it and winced at the taste. I took a sip too. Chloe played some Jagged Stone songs on her speakers, and we started dancing.

"God, why is it always so hot in your bedroom" I asked uneasily.

"It's not even hot..." She replied and played the music louder.

Today, I bought a white oversized t-shirt, so I decided to take off my jeans and crop top and wear that instead.

"Better?" Chloe asked.

"Much better" I giggled.

We continued dancing and drinking and laughing, when someone stormed in the room.

"Chloe, do you mind?!" Adrien yelled unhappily.

The blonde girl rolled her eyes and turned the speakers off. It was now deadly silent, and I think that Adrien got flustered at the sight of me without pants.

"Adrien, come join us!" I cheered and gestured for him to come.

Adrien's POV

Chloe and Marinette convinced me to get drunk and hang out with them. Of course, I didn't mind. They were already tipsy and it was funny to see them interact like that.

"Let's play 21 questions!" Chloe proposed out of the blue.

We sat down in front of Chloe's bed. In the middle of our circle sat the bottles of vodka and gin.

I noticed the way Marinette's t-shirt fell on her shoulders and exposed her red bra. I tried to look away from her beautiful, exposed legs.

"Sooo, who wants to ask the first question?" Marinette asked. She tried to fix her hair and her t-shirt went up as a result, exposing her matching red panties. Damn it, hormones, calm the fuck down.

"Adrien, when are you breaking up with Lila?" Chloe asked, and Marinette broke into laughter.

"I don't know, I'll probably fuck her like one or two more times and then dump her" I replied nonchalantly.

"Good, because I can't stand the noises at night anymore..." Chloe shrugged in disgust. Marinette rolled her eyes at me.

"I can't help it, I guess I'm that good, especially when I hit it from the-" I started, and Chloe shushed me right away.

"Shush, you're gonna traumatize Mari"

Wait... Could Marinette really be..?

"Mari, you're a virgin?!" I half-yelled in disbelief. How could a girl as stunning as her never been with a guy before.

"God, you say it like it's a bad thing..." Marinette replied sheepishly and tucked away a strand of hair behind her ear.

"N-no, it's not bad, it's just... surprising" I replied reassuringly. Somehow, it made her even more attractive. Knowing that no one's ever fucked her before.

I simply looked at her in awe. Marinette smiled gently at the compliment. Chloe's gaze went from me to her repeatedly.

"Wait, is something happening?" My step-sister asked in confusion.

"What?! NO! Never!" Marinette replied quickly. Somehow, it made my heart sting a bit. I grabbed the bottle of gin and took a sip.

"Ok... My turn" Chloe cleared her throat and straightened her back. "Mari, what kind of guy do you want? I mean, what's your guilty fantasy when it comes to men?"

My undivided attention turned to her, and Marinette sighed. She took a sip of vodka and shrugged.

"I guess I want someone to love me... And I mean, really love me. I'm not saying that I want a perfect relationship, cause that's impossible. I just want someone who's going to fight for me through the good and bad times... I want a prince from the fairy tales I used to read when I was a kid. I know it's cliche but in my heart I know that the perfect guy is out there, somewhere" Marinette sighed.

"Geez Mari, you're such a hopeless romantic" Chloe teased, and Marinette rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever..." The bluenette said as she took another sip of vodka. "...Unlike somebody..." She violently looked at me. "I'm not just looking for a 'good fuck' " She continued with air quotes.

"Hey! Don't say it like I'm some kind of whore. I'm a gentleman. I only fuck girls who want to fuck me. I tried to get in relationships but they all just want my money, fame and body. It's not my fault that we live in a superficial world" I protested.

The girls blinked at my sudden outburst.

"Wait, you seriously tried to get in relationships?" Chloe asked, taken aback.

"Y-yeah..." I replied shyly, scratching the back of my neck. "But like I said, it didn't work. And I'm fine with that now" I quickly regained my composure.

"Okay, my turn!" Marinette said, breaking the tension in the room. "Adrien, who was your first kiss?"

I paused and thought about it. "I actually don't remember..." I said with a slightly sad tone.

"That's just sad, bro" Chloe said, and I shrugged it off.

"Who was your first kiss, Mari?" I asked.

"Um... well..." She fiddled with her fingers nervously and bit her lower lip.

Chloe interrupted her. "Yeah, I'm still waiting for a guy to swoop in and slap the innocence out of her... I cannot wait for the juicy conversations we're gonna have..."

"Chloe!" Marinette half-whispered and glared at her best friend in disbelief, which made her cackle.

It was surprising enough that Marinette was still a virgin, but the fact that no one has kissed her yet?

If she never had a first kiss, then I assume that no one's even touched her body before. This girl really was some kind of rare jewel... No, not a jewel. Because you can buy jewels, and Marinette is priceless.

The girls and I chatted for a bit and then we decided to go to bed. They were having a sleepover, so I was going to see Marinette tomorrow morning. It made my heart happy, for some reason.